ADVERTISEMENT

October 24th The Eagles are performing at the Yum Center

Saw them at Rupp two years ago and it was a very good show. Don't know how they will be without Glenn Frey. Henley and Frey were the driving force in the band.

Last edited:
Saw the Eagles in 1977 in the Orange Bowl in Miami, with Jimmy Buffet as the opening act. Place was packed. I was up in the seats with a tall, slim blonde and we managed to have sex during the concert under a blanket she'd brought.

That's all. Just wanted to brag about that.

Saw the Eagles in 1977 in the Orange Bowl in Miami, with Jimmy Buffet as the opening act. Place was packed. I was up in the seats with a tall, slim blonde and we managed to have sex during the concert under a blanket she'd brought.

That's all. Just wanted to brag about that.
About seeing Buffett, the Eagles, or having sex with a tall blonde?

Jimmy buffet would make me not want to see the eagles I've never been a fan of his. I don't know why he's so big in cincinnati. He's worshiped like a god. He could kill 10 people and find 500 tell help him hide the bodies and then testify it was self defense.

Reactions: DSmith21
Why would they need to testify it was self defense if they hid the bodies?

Why would they need to testify it was self defense if they hid the bodies?
I was saying that he has such a strong following he could get away with anything. People that have zero affiliation with him would say he was with them rather than killing someone with his music

The Catspaw Baby-Troll is back with another new profile. I guess that the short bus just dropped him off at Gran's house. Preemptively placing this loser on Ignore.
Lol you can probably guess who she is. She has always hated me and when she went away she starts a new handle everyday to troll me. Your life must really suck if your objective is to troll a complete stranger on a message board

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT