ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Reeves. 7 points away from joining the NCAA 2000 point club

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Currently at 1993.

202 away from 1000 as a Wildcat. Seems to be on pace to hit 1000 points in the next 10-11 games. That means sometime around @LSU on Feb 21st or at home against Alabama on Feb 24th.

If he were to set that before the LSU game it would likely be @Auburn on Feb 17th. If it takes a 12th game that would put him doing that at Mississippi State on the 27th of Feb.

Last edited:
That's an awesome achievement! He will probably have it tomorrow by the first media timeout. I hope they have plans to stop and present the ball to him.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Jones was sharing some stats on Reeves that were mind blowing.

Such as...if he holds his avg for remainder of year and we make FF he will have scored 737 points this season. That would be good for 6th in a season all time. Win the title, he'd be top 3.

Really incredible as I don't think we've ever had a guy score so many points so quietly.

That's an awesome achievement! He will probably have it tomorrow by the first media timeout. I hope they have plans to stop and present the ball to him.
Oh boy, should I go find some of your quotes about Reeves over the summer? You should admit your take on Reeves was absolutely moronic before you proceed to compliment the guy.

So happy for the guy. I’ve said this a bunch but he’s my 9 year old’s favorite player and was last year as well. I was so happy that he was coming back again this year, if for no other reason that just made him so happy. We’ve been blown away by how his game has evolved even from where it was last season. Lots of high fives here credit to “Threeves”, lol

He took a pretty bad beating after the K-State game, which was obviously horrific. But I think a lot of people didn’t remember that he was a big reason we beat Providence the round before. Chances are we aren’t even playing that K-State game without his good game against Providence. On a team with great freshmen, he’s been quietly leading the charge.

So happy for the guy. I’ve said this a bunch but he’s my 9 year old’s favorite player and was last year as well. I was so happy that he was coming back again this year, if for no other reason that just made him so happy. We’ve been blown away by how his game has evolved even from where it was last season. Lots of high fives here credit to “Threeves”, lol

He took a pretty bad beating after the K-State game, which was obviously horrific. But I think a lot of people didn’t remember that he was a big reason we beat Providence the round before. Chances are we aren’t even playing that K-State game without his good game against Providence. On a team with great freshmen, he’s been quietly leading the charge.
I'll admit that I've been hard at time on Reeves play, especially last year, not this year. Proofs in the pudding, he's a great player that's really improved his game from last year. Just speaks volumes how important coaching is and how a extra year in a program helps a players game. Being able to take his man off the dribble has helped open up/help the whole offensive end. Not only has he improved offensively but his defense has greatly improved. Many will not want to admit it but there's some coaching going on, offensively, out of bounds plays and hopefully the defensively as the season moves forward.

The 2000 point club means nothing. It took him 5 years to do it. 5 years records are like baseball players on steroids achievements, they don’t count!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT