ADVERTISEMENT

NotJerryTipton has died

I was a fan. He will be missed on my Twitter feed, always good for a chuckle. This of course pales in comparison, prayers for his mourning family.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Matt said he was a "lawyer," and later that he lived in Birmingham which helped people find him. Matt didn't help the UofL loser fan out him.

Your second sentence here contradicts your first.

If Jones revealed the info that enabled the UL fan to out him, then he did help him do it ...regardless of whether that was his intent.

Last edited:
Think you guys could maybe stop arguing about matt Jones and stop using someone’s death to bash him? Pretty inconsiderate at the moment and not how I’d like to read about the passing of a fellow member of the BBN.

Prayers for his family and friends. Terribly sad to hear.

we go back to the 90's hanging out on message boards together. He was part of the old CNNSI crew of UK fans.

At one time we talked about starting up a website called Sons of Sam Bowie, and now I feel bad for not going thru with it.

Good guy, he will be missed.

MeccaCards hated him with a passion so he was doing something right in life.

we go back to the 90's hanging out on message boards together. He was part of the old CNNSI crew of UK fans.

At one time we talked about starting up a website called Sons of Sam Bowie, and now I feel bad for not going thru with it.

Good guy, he will be missed.

MeccaCards hated him with a passion so he was doing something right in life.
Tanked, you knew him a lot better than I did. Still, as I said in another thread, this makes me sad in ways that are hard to explain or understand. You’re right about Mecca, will never forget the time he tried to have Ryall fired - was one of the earliest times I realized the internet is a deranged place with dangerous people.......

Reactions: wcc31
I believe he was Lynn Stewart’s son. If it’s who I am thinking of Lynn was part owner of a car dealership in Mayfield.

Yes Lynn was his father. Lynn Stewart was a teacher of mine at Bourbon County High School. My brother graduated with Lee at BCHS and is still friends with him. He's really hurt by his death. It's definitely a shock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT