ADVERTISEMENT

NotJerryTipton has died

Funny/pathetic that Ron Creque Jr. obsessed over him and arguably tried to ruin the guy's life by posting not just his picture, but where he worked.... yet claims to be a great Christian! smh. What a loser of a Twitter profile that guy has. Starts off saying he's a follower of Jesus and then proceeds to brag about himself like he's Moses.

Last edited:
Funny/pathetic that Ron Creque Jr. obsessed over him and arguably tried to ruin the guy's life by posting not just his picture, but where he worked.... yet claims to be a great Christian! smh. What a loser of a Twitter profile that guy has. Starts off saying he's a follower of Jesus and then proceeds to brag about himself like he's Moses.
And what was funnier even was when they tried to get him fired he was like “Yea, that’s me. So what.”

And, according the article, didn't Matt Jones aid in his search for "not Jerry?"

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
And, according the article, didn't Matt Jones aid in his search for "not Jerry?"
Matt said he was a lawyer from Birmingham.. Then the other guy that was obsessed searched lawyers in Birmingham with UK ties and figured it out.. I'm wondering who tweeted from his account yest? One of his family members said he passed away fri night at home in his sleep..

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Very sad. The guy had a great sense of humor - he sure knew how to throw shade at UofL and IU for sure.
Will miss his tweets.

Reactions: STL_Cat
He graduated from Bourbon County High School with a friend of mine. Always loved sports and the Cats!

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
52 and has a heartattack in his sleep. Never know when it’s your time. Damn.

Reactions: Fox2monk

Not Jerry Tipton wrote for KSR ... so Matt knew who he was. Matt said he was a "lawyer," and later that he lived in Birmingham which helped people find him. Matt didn't help the UofL loser fan out him.

Never had a Twitter but always appreciated his humor whenever I saw it posted here or my buddies would send them my way. Gone too young

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Not Jerry Tipton wrote for KSR ... so Matt knew who he was. Matt said he was a "lawyer," and later that he lived in Birmingham which helped people find him. Matt didn't help the UofL loser fan out him.
Yea,, pretty much did.. The guy took that info and narrowed it down enough to figure who he was..

Sorry but as someone who is often speaking in public, I know that I have to always be very careful of giving information that can be used detrimentally against another person. At the very least, MJ showed poor judgement in sharing those details.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT