ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Note on OL Grayson Morgan

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
For the last couple of months have been hearing that Kentucky really likes '22 OL Grayson Morgan because of the pass set potential piece and his athleticism. "He's as athletic as just about anybody," is how I've heard it.

However, two things. He's got to know UK is going to have a monster o-line class especially with Aamil Wagner still trending strongly in the Cats' direction. And the other thing is there is a lot of pressure for him to go to Vanderbilt.

The sense I've gotten is that if it were as simple as where do you want to be, Kentucky would be in great shape. But there are a lot of people locally that would love to see him there, both at his school and at Vanderbilt where they are trying to make him a lynchpin of their rebuilding effort.

In other words I understand why Vandy is so invested here and why they probably feel good, as recent picks suggest, but Kentucky is going to battle right until the end and not concede because they love him.

He did visit UK two weekends ago and I briefly connected with him yesterday and will again soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News