ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Colorado wing Dalton Knecht to Tennessee

Guys like me, Cowtown, SOS and about a million other UK fans were saying those same things every year until we just couldn't fool ourselves anymore.

I would feel differently if Cal didn’t have such an 'I don't care' attitude towards the whole thing. He has put this program to lows it has never seen in 100 years, he has the worst season and the worst NCAAT loss in the history of UK basketball and he has the nerve to attack UK fans, while acting like none of this is a big deal. I don't know how guys like you can watch all this happen and feel like it's no big deal and this guy is going to actually start caring about UK basketball. He has done everything to show us how little UK basketball means to him and how much individual players draft stock is more important than anything else. This guy is not the same guy that hired on back in 2009.
I have no influence on the program, so I just cheer my team on. Look ig you wanna be irate and shout from the rooftops I guess that's your choice. It's just basketball... I already can't sleep after we lose a game so I refuse to add on any more stress for shit I can't control. It's sports, it's supposed to be fun.

I get many on here make it their identity and almost have to have a good team for them to be happy in their daily lives. But it's just basketball, if it ceases to be enjoyable and instead is stressful then I'll step away from it. To avoid doing that I've just decided to chill out with letting wins and losses affect my mood past the evening where they occur.

Control what you can control and roll with the punches on the rest.

I have no influence on the program, so I just cheer my team on. Look ig you wanna be irate and shout from the rooftops I guess that's your choice. It's just basketball... I already can't sleep after we lose a game so I refuse to add on any more stress for shit I can't control. It's sports, it's supposed to be fun.

I get many on here make it their identity and almost have to have a good team for them to be happy in their daily lives. But it's just basketball, if it ceases to be enjoyable and instead is stressful then I'll step away from it. To avoid doing that I've just decided to chill out with letting wins and losses affect my mood past the evening where they occur.

Control what you can control and roll with the punches on the rest.
"Irate and shout from the rooftops"? What? We're just chatting on a message board man. As soon as I read what I want to read and post what I want to post, I log out and go about my day. There's nobody shouting from rooftops. You don't see me out there storming Cal's house demanding answers.

I think you're the one stressing out over this stuff. Heck, you just said you can’t sleep after a loss, I sleep just fine, know why? Because I'm used to UK losing, it's not a big deal anymore, I just want that normalcy to stop. UK should never be as bad as we have been these last few years.

Shedrick the big guy from Virginia announcing in 30 minutes. He just visited Missouri, so probably them.

"Irate and shout from the rooftops"? What? We're just chatting on a message board man. As soon as I read what I want to read and post what I want to post, I log out and go about my day. There's nobody shouting from rooftops. You don't see me out there storming Cal's house demanding answers.

I think you're the one stressing out over this stuff. Heck, you just said you can’t sleep after a loss, I sleep just fine, know why? Because I'm used to UK losing, it's not a big deal anymore, I just want that normalcy to stop. UK should never be as bad as we have been these last few years.
You clearly just hate Cow!

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
seems like Texas will have a log jam at the forward spots by still landed this transfer from Virginia
something that most on here said couldn't happen because these transfers were looking for a lot
of playing time. Yet Texas proved that theory incorrect. Just another indicator of how usless ccc and
staff are.

seems like Texas will have a log jam at the forward spots by still landed this transfer from Virginia
something that most on here said couldn't happen because these transfers were looking for a lot
of playing time. Yet Texas proved that theory incorrect. Just another indicator of how usless ccc and
staff are.

Texas had a total of 6 scholarship players before Shedrick committed. Those three frontcourt players are the total amount of big men on their roster.

It's a little different situation for UK.

Ok. We will see. Keep doom n gloomin everything.

You aren't gonna get top transfers to come sit the beach just to say you have your scholarships filled out
Dickinson, ugona, adou, reeves plus 5 freshmen
I believe they try n add 1 more player.
That's 10
If that's it...10 then we are up shit creek.
10????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT