ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Colorado wing Dalton Knecht to Tennessee

Meanwhile, Cal being "player's first" and waiting on Livingston...

wait-bored.gif

It's crazy that at this point Hunter is the only transfer Cal has shown interest in.We lose players daily and he adds nothing.
True. Plus Cal is not going hard after some depth. He's going to play it paper thin again with his 7 man rotation. People will rebuttal with, "Yeah, but what about Reed or Thiero?"

They're the same folks who said Collins, Fredrick, and Thiero would be reliable rotation players this year.

Bottom line: we need some substantiated depth. I put no hope in Thiero, Onysenso, or Ware until I see them perform consistently on the court.

Yawn. Any thread we can use to berate Calipari, yeah? I mean it's a derangement syndrome at this point for some.
You've been on this message board for what, about a year? You came here during one of the most ridiculous droughts in our program's history, and all you've done is "rah rah rah" it up for Captain Cal. Nary a harsh word of criticism against him, in a time when it's more than warranted.

You're like the SNL cheerleaders, almost caricature-like in your positive delivery. I read your posts the way I watch those skits. I expect the same dispassionate detachment from reality anytime I see you quote my posts.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wanted this guy a lot at Kentucky, he would have really got next years roster and helped a lot, but it looks like Kentucky is only interested In Dickinson and cal wants that 7 man or 8 man rotation
We could have had this kid too. Can you imagine:

Dickinson
Edwards
Knecht/ Reeves
Wagner/ Reeves
Dillingham

It's like Cal hates offensive weapons or something. It's inexplicable.

That's fine Cal can go with his 7 man rotation and when we lose 10 games again and everyone is mad he can tell us fans it's our fault. If Cal wants to go down in flames and ruin his legacy let him. Nobody wants to hear we don't have enough players or nobody seen this coming.
It's clear Cal's making role promises. He's not promising playing time, but he is promising roles, which is basically the same thing.

Gotta make all the projects like Thiero and Onyenso happy, only to lose them in the portal next year anyway.

Well he doesn’t look like the prototypical Calipari player. If we let him grow his hair out funky and got him to the parlor to get some rad ink, maybe Cal would’ve offered. Gotta have that cool Herro-like dialect too.

This has nothing to do with UT, and everything to do with the fact that Calipari refused to make a serious move on the best scoring wing in the portal.
I generally agree with you but Reeves can back up edwards and the 2. This guy wasn’t gonna transfer to play behind anyone. Edwards is a lock for the 3. Sure we could always use more talent but we have a stacked roster in the back court if Reeves returns. We just need to add a player for depth.

Well he doesn’t look like the prototypical Calipari player. If we let him grow his hair out funky and got him to the parlor to get some rad ink, maybe Cal would’ve offered. Gotta have that cool Herro-like dialect too.
Funny thing is, in watching Knecht he reminds you a lot of Herro if Herro were 2-3 inches taller. I know some will say I think that just because they are both white - and there might be some truth to that, I don't know - but I'm talking about the way he moves and his athleticism and good looking shot.

Wagner, dillingham, reeves, Edwards, bradshaw, Dickinson, knecht, ugo, theiro/reed, a transfer guards would have been a really good depth

That team would have 5-6 possible first rounders. 2 second rounders. 3 possible top 10 picks. The problem is that 2015 super team stuff isn’t happening anymore. Players don’t want to time share. There just aren’t enough minutes to go around. Knecht and number 1 recruit edwards splitting time? Knecht would have been a good fit of Reeves was gone for sure.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT