ADVERTISEMENT

No defender but Diallo is making deep 3s

58db36ac768d2.image.jpg

There is a cut before the last made shot in this video but it's still positive to see that the kid can get in rhythm from NBA range.

I know he was....he was taking a shot at the people that got frustrated with Diallo.....and that stuff is getting just as old as the one's that were frustrated with Diallo. Every Diallo thread for the next year will deteriorate, lol.

But the truth is, no matter how old it got, these same fans will do it to another player in the very near future, I think that was his main point.

Briscoe cannot shoot. That's not a trolling opinion, that's a known fact, HD always shot just fine, there seemed to be a disconnect on here, or false spreading of information.

HD should be getting ready to be employed by the NBA in a few days, we got a gift getting him back. We are very blessed.

I read this thread topic another way. Maybe Hami will be so quick he will mostly be shooting without a defender!! GO CATS!!

He still isn't as fluid as I'd like but you can tell his form is much better. From the time it's back to the point of it going forward still has that hitch in the motion, but it comes off smooth. Keep working on it and he can be a serviceable shooter for sure. Doesn't need to be Doron Lamb, just dangerous enough where they play him close so he can blow by them/foul him.

It's UK's MO. Go out and get athletes. This kid is an incredible athlete. The philosophy has served us well so far. I'm not worried about his shot. It will come around. Just need him to defend and dunk.

Reactions: awf
Form wise, that shot looks pretty darn good. Maybe needs a little more arc as he hits the back of the rim a lot. But it really isn't bad. Maybe 9 months or so of hanging around and practicing eliminated any hitches. I did see in a video before the UCLA game where he was at the shoot around and it looked like he had a hitchy wrist flip, but I don't see it all here.

EDIT: he still releases a little bit after the peak of his jump on that last midrange shot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT