ADVERTISEMENT

No calls being taken On Cal’s Call in show

@JFCats22 clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Cal said they will wait out the draft combine before filling the roster. By that point, the best transfers will be committed elsewhere.

Keep in mind, we didn't add any transfers last year before Mitchell came due to the Huggins fiasco.

Cal is going to give us more of the same, and fans like JFCats are acting like enormous changes are coming.

Last edited:

Cal said they will wait out the draft combine before filling the roster. By that point, the best transfers will committed elsewhere.

Keep in mind, we didn't add any transfers last year before Mitchell came due to the Huggins fiasco.

Cal is going to give us more of the same, and fans like JFCats are acting like enormous changes are coming.
He’s a Cal cult leader so it’s not surprising

JF I say this with no respect what so ever but shut the hell up. You come on here and do the same shit you accuse everybody else of doing, take shots at everybody. When you are worse than everybody. But oh you post screenshots from Twitter and are cool. No you’re a raging hypocrite. Please just shut the hell up and stop acting like you are any different. You will throw whatever player is on the roster next year under the damn bus like you always do
He’s insufferable. I don’t put people on ignore often, but he’s a candidate.

Looks like he’s going to be here.

Next season is either going to be one for the ages or such a shit show tell all books are written.

I will pull for the team. I hope they win every game. I will not make UK basketball a priority and will not buy merch or tickets. Really all I can do as a random fan with shallow pockets.

My heart hopes Cal proves us all wrong and goes out and wins the title next year. My brain says that’s laughable and won’t come close.

This board isn’t going to be pleasant for a long time. The Tubby wars will be looked upon as if it were a friendly chat amongst lifelong friends compared to what’s coming in the next 365 days or so. Buckle up, BBN.
I’m just a small peon who lives in CO to the UK admin (and that’s okay). But like you, I will still be a fan but my schedule will no longer revolve around watching a game. If I miss it, I miss it. I flew back home this past season and got my dad and I tickets for a game; I will not do that again. I was considering trying to go to the Zaga game in Seattle, pass. I’ve been wanting to do the full SECT one year, hard pass if Cal is the coach. It sucks, but it’s not worth the time and money moving forward with him at the helm.

Cal said they will wait out the draft combine before filling the roster. By that point, the best transfers will committed elsewhere.

JF wants to act like he is more important than everybody, man it’s hilarious. He is hating SOB like the rest of us are, just doesn’t want it to seem that way

Cal: Tom what would you say our weakness was?
Tom: Defense?
Cal: And
Tom: Rebounding?
Cal: Physicality

I guess Tom didn’t read the entire memo for how the show was to go.
If I was running the show...

Cal: CatinIL what would you say our weakness was?
CatinIL: You!
Cal: And
CatinIL: Still YOU
Cal: Physicality
CatInIL: Nope, Just You Coach...

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Oh boy. Some guys. That narrows it down to the ones we can all guess, which is the entire lineup of walk-ons, Thiero, Ugonna, Burks. The rest that should come back won't. Same story, different year.
My complete guess is theiro burks and maybe Wagner and that’s it

doesn’t sound any different than ever to me
Ok. I honestly dont listen because he is full of shit. Tonight I listened.and he is sprinkling in the fans and having older players. Talking about seeding. Probably bullshit.

He just copy and pasted his end of season speeches since 2013, but our AD feel for it again. Either way I will love Kentucky and want the players to succeed

Reactions: HeismaNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT