ADVERTISEMENT

No calls being taken On Cal’s Call in show

I just can't believe this is going to be good at Any point if he stays the fans are irate and this will not be fair to the incoming recruits and family and I guarantee you calipari want be found anywhere in Lexington I have never seen a out cry like this to get a coach removed

Cal saying he wants the players to take it easy in the summer because he doesn't want them to wear out at the end of the season.

What does it matter, Cal? You suck at the end of the season anyway.
Haha good lord, he isn’t coaching 50 year old YMCA rec superstars. I don’t think college aged kids need to live in a bubble. Cal has gone from being a guidance counselor to a physical therapist.

From a roster management standpoint the biggest takeaway has been he hated the skinny soft centers….that he selected. If he stays, which he’s sounding like, a guy in the mold of Cliff Omoruyi will be at the top of his wishlist.

Cal saying he wants the players to take it easy in the summer because he doesn't want them to wear out at the end of the season.

What does it matter, Cal? You suck at the end of the season anyway.
After 10 minutes earlier saying they need to spend June working on physicality vs going on a Bahamas trip. Cal cannot make it 10 minutes without getting caught in his lies.

I’m just a small peon who lives in CO to the UK admin (and that’s okay). But like you, I will still be a fan but my schedule will no longer revolve around watching a game. If I miss it, I miss it. I flew back home this past season and got my dad and I tickets for a game; I will not do that again. I was considering trying to go to the Zaga game in Seattle, pass. I’ve been wanting to do the full SECT one year, hard pass if Cal is the coach. It sucks, but it’s not worth the time and money moving forward with him at the helm.
Totally agree here (and I'm also in CO). I spent around $850 on tickets to 4 games during my only work trips I've ever had to the Cincy / Lex areas this year. Got to see Miami and Ole Miss, and the ridiculous UF/UT fiascos. Most games I've attended since I lived in the Louisville area 15 years ago. But I did so because I finally thought this was going to be the team and the year we finally made a run.

Boy was I fooled.

I looked up the definition of the word Buffoon on Google just for SH##s and grins and it gave me this...

iu

I know you all want him to take calls, but he knows he'd get grilled badly and that doesn't solve anything. He knows we're pissed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT