ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari and Klutch connection?

Imafan4evr_

Junior
Jul 31, 2004
I realize some of our earlier Klutch affiliated guys were big time talents, but that seems to have changed over the past few years and you could argue these guys are as must headache as help when you factor in questionable playing times and such.

What’s Calipari’s benefit in taking such cases? I see it from Klutch’s side: fringe guys come to UK, showcase even a fraction of potential, get drafted. But from Cal’s standpoint, is it ONLY to keep the relationship going? Other rea($)ons?

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Klutch has to go, Cal has to go, Barney has to go, maybe Cap has to go, then the BOT can sit around and brag about all they did to save UKBB....
I stopped watch UKBB a few years ago when I woke up and realized Cal is a fake want a be...

GBB
You didn’t stop watching. 😂
You were thanking BWO just 2 weeks ago for posting a game you missed.

You didn’t stop watching. 😂
You were thanking BWO just 2 weeks ago for posting a game you missed.

So what???? I did not watch that either, I just wanted him to know I appreciated what he did... Is it your business to watch what I do or say??? NO it's not go get a real life of your own... and stay out of mine...

GBB

Reactions: TM2013
I realize some of our earlier Klutch affiliated guys were big time talents, but that seems to have changed over the past few years and you could argue these guys are as must headache as help when you factor in questionable playing times and such.

What’s Calipari’s benefit in taking such cases? I see it from Klutch’s side: fringe guys come to UK, showcase even a fraction of potential, get drafted. But from Cal’s standpoint, is it ONLY to keep the relationship going? Other rea($)ons?
Kalipari and Klutch.
Sounds like a cop show from the 70s.

Klutch has to go, Cal has to go, Barney has to go, maybe Cap has to go, then the BOT can sit around and brag about all they did to save UKBB....
I stopped watch UKBB a few years ago when I woke up and realized Cal is a fake want a be...

GBB
Old man who didn’t attend UK, gives nothing to UK, just whines on a message board screams at clouds and says the school president has to go.

The arrangement clearly isn’t paying dividends on the court. I can’t see any clear advantage it’s providing Kentucky to remain tight with Klutch. Maybe Cal is on their payroll.

ocwCUF5.png

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT