ADVERTISEMENT

No calls being taken On Cal’s Call in show

He's back.

idiocracy-shit.gif

Seems he and Mitch haven't spoken yet, will likely meet tomorrow. So Cal is playing serious about next year guy. Hopefully Mitch sees things differently but it's probably not likely.

Reactions: curtisj157
The thing that pisses me off the most is he talks about him being a leader and leaders need lead. As a leader, you have to take accountability and not one time tonight has he said “this is on me, I’ve got to do better, I’m sorry I have not held up to my end of the bargain”. That’s what leaders do.

Thats the fix he's been searching for 3-4 years for? Lets skips the summer tour.

Actually listening to Calipari, he is clueless.

But he knows he has to acknowledge there are problems and make some recommendations on how to fix it.

Sick, I am just sick. He's coming back, and regardless of what Matt says, I don't think there are any major changes that Barnhart will demand.

Sounds like he will push players for quick decisions in NBA/transferring.

“We need to get older” whether with returnees or transfers

He’s back, they’d never let him do this then fire him.

I feel bad for the new recruits who are going to get a lukewarm experience.

Looks like he’s going to be here.

Next season is either going to be one for the ages or such a shit show tell all books are written.

I will pull for the team. I hope they win every game. I will not make UK basketball a priority and will not buy merch or tickets. Really all I can do as a random fan with shallow pockets.

My heart hopes Cal proves us all wrong and goes out and wins the title next year. My brain says that’s laughable and won’t come close.

This board isn’t going to be pleasant for a long time. The Tubby wars will be looked upon as if it were a friendly chat amongst lifelong friends compared to what’s coming in the next 365 days or so. Buckle up, BBN.

Then stop posting. You keep saying the same damn thing over and over again. We get it, don’t listen then
JF I say this with no respect what so ever but shut the hell up. You come on here and do the same shit you accuse everybody else of doing, take shots at everybody. When you are worse than everybody. But oh you post screenshots from Twitter and are cool. No you’re a raging hypocrite. Please just shut the hell up and stop acting like you are any different. You will throw whatever player is on the roster next year under the damn bus like you always do

Cal is trying to trick fans again with his words

He asked Tom what our Achilles Heel was all year. Tom said, “Defense”, then a pause with no answer from Cal, Tom then says uh “rebounding” and Cal says no, “physicality”

Cal says UK had a standard here of championships. But Cal said his stand is a deep tournament run. He says he plays for seeding and for tournament wins. He didn’t play for a high seed all year!

He acts like he is surprised that defense is a must.

Cal says he is hurting

Blah blah blah

Now he’s trying to get us pumped up for the incoming freshman

He then says what we built the country wants to see. All talk.

Wake up guys. Nothing will change.

Mitch and Cal both must go.

JF I say this with no respect what so ever but shut the hell up. You come on here and do the same shit you accuse everybody else of doing, take shots at everybody. When you are worse than everybody. But oh you post screenshots from Twitter and are cool. No you’re a raging hypocrite. Please just shut the hell up and stop acting like you are any different. You will throw whatever player is on the roster next year under the damn bus like you always do
Try this as you have clearly have mental issues over this - https://www.xanax.com/en

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT