ADVERTISEMENT

NIT is legit option now

180 for two lowers -- ??? that's a good deal
Yea that was the only bright side. My dad’s co worker has season lowers. Section 29 row C. So I was right down by the floor. The best seats I’d ever come close to at one of the cheapest prices. Just wish the drive back would be better.

If we lose 4 more SEC game, UK will have a SEC record of 9-9. I know the SEC is a better league, but I doubt a 500 SEC team makes the tournament.

If you say so

We're currently 3-5 against RPI Group 1 and 7-2 against RPI Group 2 with zero bad losses and the #8 SOS. Looking at recent years, if we were to end up 5-8 against Group 1 and 9-2 against Group 2 we'd easily be in. With 4 more losses for 12 total after SECT and a 4-9 Group 1 record, we should feel pretty safe getting in if we win 1 in the SECT.

Yeah you're a troll or have horrible takes
Your season doesnt come to an end when you lose to the #15 team in the nation..
It does when the loss makes a sub 500 conference season a likely outcome. But hey, at least we're the gold standard.....at something.

We're currently 3-5 against RPI Group 1 and 7-2 against RPI Group 2 with zero bad losses and the #8 SOS. Looking at recent years, if we were to end up 5-8 against Group 1 and 9-2 against Group 2 we'd easily be in. With 4 more losses for 12 total after SECT and a 4-9 Group 1 record, we should feel pretty safe getting in if we win 1 in the SECT.
So you're expecting us to beat Bama at home. Ok, I hope you're right.

It does when the loss makes a sub 500 conference season a likely outcome. But hey, at least we're the gold standard.....at something.

So does a win by 2 points make everything better? I’ll take the loss right now & hope something clicks. If not oh well, life goes on.. We’re not good right now, win or loss

We'll see a thread started that says the CATS will win the rest of their SEC games...it's like clockwork around here. Anyway, The U.S.S. Kentucky is taking on a lot of water right now.
stick_figure_bailing_water_4837.gif

I'm afraid it's gotten to far to try to keep bailing out water.

titanic_sinking___gif_by_rms_olympic-d8pv78m.gif

I think some fans are just oblivious to what is going on right now like this below and need to accept that we are a terrible team.

tumblr_o9yjeaCT881rp0vkjo1_500.gif

will lose next two on the road.

Pathetic

Pathetic ain't even the word. Cal is horrible

So am I still a troll?

This team is horrific, season came to an end tonight

The NIT is back in play. This team will probably lose 3 or 4 of the next 4 games. This team just shows no effort.

Oh, people finally coming around?

$180 for two lower tickets.
$60+ in gas.
$30 in food

$300+ and 9 hour round trip to see us get our ass beat on our home floor.

Priceless.

Sorry ass players and a sorry coach. I used to expect multiple departures for the draft but if any player on this team leaves they’ll regret it and Cal should be docked. Or hell just give him a raise like Mitch always does.

I'm afraid it's gotten to far to try to keep bailing out water.

titanic_sinking___gif_by_rms_olympic-d8pv78m.gif

I think some fans are just oblivious to what is going on right now like this below and need to accept that we are a terrible team.

tumblr_o9yjeaCT881rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Could’ve quoted more but I think that’s sufficient. All of you just be quiet the rest of the season please. Thanks.

$180 for two lower tickets.
$60+ in gas.
$30 in food

$300+ and 9 hour round trip to see us get our ass beat on our home floor.

Priceless.

Sorry ass players and a sorry coach. I used to expect multiple departures for the draft but if any player on this team leaves they’ll regret it and Cal should be docked. Or hell just give him a raise like Mitch always does.

Lmfao...you’re the worst kind of fan. Maybe just the worst in general (CutNets?).

You’ll be having nightmares over this win for days.

I’m happy we won but I find it hilarious that we finally have a good game for the first time in well over a month and the usuals start pounding their chest and “trying” to make fun of the realists that have been calling this team what they were from the start. We are 19-9 and some of y’all are acting like we are rolling our way to #9.

Lot of sheer dumbassery in this thread. Whether troll or “fan”, sheer dumbassery.......

I’m happy we won but I find it hilarious that we finally have a good game for the first time in well over a month and the usuals start pounding their chest and “trying” to make fun of the realists that have been calling this team what they were from the start. We are 19-9 and some of y’all are acting like we are rolling our way to #9.

Give it up.

No one believes you're happy about the win.

No, no one is pounding their chest. Nor are you a “realist”

Stick to your “Reverse jinx” threads bud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT