ADVERTISEMENT

Nike paid the Bagleys...

And if they paid Bagley, you know damned well they paid the top 3 for next year. I would LOVE to see K and Puke go down in flames after being caught knowing players were paid to come their way. Capel had been caught before, but no one in sports media chases after him with under-the-table accusations of continued cheating like they do with Calipari (who was cleared of any wrong doing, but is still haunted by accusations even at UK).

Last edited:
Well, Knox "possibly" had a lunch meal paid for at a meeting. Sort of the same thing right? I mean $12-20 versus hundreds of thousands of dollars in pay-offs to the family.
Ever since the NCAA let UNC totally skate on the fake classes, neither UNC or Duke can be touched.

The NCAA will give UK the death penalty for not discovering this very minor infraction and covering it up in the finest NCAA tradition.

Reactions: Saven
This honestly scares the crap out of me. Do I think Duke and Coach K are squeaky clean, no but if these kids are being paid under the table by the time they are 16 I think it’s naive to think some of our guys, UNC guys, Kansas, UCLA, et al. Now is this going to be too big for the NCAA to police and they basically say “hey as long as coaches weren’t giving the money your school is safe” then this might end well. But if the FBI keeps sniffing and the NCAA tries to enforce their rules on everything found, every single P5 team will probably be punished.

Don't ya know...

Everybody does it.

When it hits Duke, you KNOW it's bad and it's time to restructure the entire system.

If it's UK, then we're just cheating and need to be punished.
Everyone does it but nothing that blatant. Nike completely made their existence possible.

They will make cheating legal before the NCAA considers even a slap on the wrist for their Media darlings and the true ring leader of cheating. It’s all about the Brotherhood.....the Brotherhood of Benjamin Franklins.
Got to keep in mind, this is not the NCAA’s investigation. The FBI is not going to care about the NCAA “darlings”.
I think this will end up being the biggest scandal in collegiate sports, when all is said and done.

And if they paid Bagley, you know damned well they paid the top 3 for next year. I would LOVE to see K and Puke fo down in flames after being caught paying players. Capel had been caught before, but no one in sports media chases after him with under-the-table accusations of continued cheating like they do with Calipari (who was cleared of any wrong doing, but is still haunted by accusations even at UK).
They already got caught paying Corey Maggette and the NCAA didn't punish them.

But it tells me Nike is specifically placing these kids where they want to. Once the the parent accepts money shoe company basically has them right where they want them. So now coaches have to suck up to parent, aau coach and now shoe company rep. Its a friggin' joke!

Dook has carte blanche to do as it pleases thru it's private institutional tactics...they're fooling no one...

grandpa_rat.jpg

Got to keep in mind, this is not the NCAA’s investigation. The FBI is not going to care about the NCAA “darlings”.
I think this will end up being the biggest scandal in collegiate sports, when all is said and done.
Agreed but the FBI has no say so in eligibility or NCAA sanctions. If the FBI does find something on Duke, Coach Rat Face will just ride off into the sunset with the media painting him as a victim of the system, a hero and his hat and horse will always be white. Someone please cue up the “cream of Rat” pic please

Reactions: blubo
Agreed but the FBI has no say so in eligibility or NCAA sanctions. If the FBI does find something on Duke, Coach Rat Face will just ride off into the sunset with the media painting him as a victim of the system, a hero and his hat and horse will always be white. Someone please cue up the “cream of Rat” pic please

cream_of_rat.jpg

NCAA decided to not look into the Bagley situation that took his parents from bankruptcy in 2011 to living in a house in Kardashianville that cost 5,000 a month. Bagley's dad was paid what looks like million(s) of Nike dollars to run a glorified AAU team. But same NCAA prevented Recardo Sidney from playing the majority of 2 seasons because his parents received $12,000 to run a somewhat similar type team in 2010.

From bankrupt to living in a 1/2 million dollar home. Bagley's owed their soul to Nike. They might have steered him to Duke.

Anyone thinking Coach K or Duke is going down is day dreaming. It’s not going to happen. Just isn’t

And if they paid Bagley, you know damned well they paid the top 3 for next year. I would LOVE to see K and Puke go down in flames after being caught knowing players were paid to come their way. Capel had been caught before, but no one in sports media chases after him with under-the-table accusations of continued cheating like they do with Calipari (who was cleared of any wrong doing, but is still haunted by accusations even at UK).
People on here keep dreaming! Puke and unccheat are the "untouchables" and they know it and will gloat about it !!! Till the rest of the schools grow a pair , band together, stand up to the crooks like Emmerett and tell the ncaa to shove any punishment the ncaa levies out even if it means boycotting tournaments then you might just as well keep your mouth shut grin and take it.

Bagley is an excellent student so don't think there's any there there regarding his getting eligible.

Now Duval is a totally different story which of course no one questions since it's Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT