ADVERTISEMENT

All of the Calipari stubborn things that won't exist with Pope

I won't miss having a coach has an obvious dislike of the fans.

I won't miss having a coach that obviously doesn't prioritize winning.

I won't miss having a coach that I've grown to know that everything he says is a lie.

I won't miss having a coach that doesn't prepare for games.

I won't miss having a coach that doesn't know how to coach in games.

I won't miss having a coach that let's players run the program.

I won't miss having a coach that doesn't have the stones to answer for his actions at a post-game presser.

I won't miss that fraud.

• Love
Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
I HIGHLY doubt Pope will let a recruit/ player (Sharpe) hold the team hostage by not playing, while being perfectly healthy (to protect draft status) while a teammate is struggling to run up and down the floor due to shin-splints!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will allow his players to kneel during the National Anthem!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will put the NBA in front of the University of Kentucky!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will be too stubborn and narcissistic to not utilize his best players to their full potential for the success of UK basketball first and to protect an individual's draft status positioning!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will be a SJW first to the detriment of the team as a university basketball coach!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will let players disrespect the team, university, staff, previous coaches or the state of Kentucky!!

• Love
Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
I HIGHLY doubt Pope will let a recruit/ player (Sharpe) hold the team hostage by not playing, while being perfectly healthy (to protect draft status) while a teammate is struggling to run up and down the floor due to shin-splints!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will allow his players to kneel during the National Anthem!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will put the NBA in front of the University of Kentucky!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will be too stubborn and narcissistic to not utilize his best players to their full potential for the success of UK basketball first and individual success secondley!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will be a SJW first to the detriment of the team as a university basketball coach!!

I HIGHLY doubt Pope will let players disrespect the team, university, staff, previous coaches or the state of Kentucky!!
Totally normal well adjusted person right here…

• Haha
Reactions: ib4ky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT