ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Bundalo tea leaves

Trilly today when asked if the Bundalo news means we like were stand with Wilson and/or Cenac he responded with "I believe so yes".

Signs GIF by Harlem

I personally think Kentucky gets cenac, and Wilson goes to ark or unc. I know nothing like always, just my initial thoughts right now
Either one would be amazing honestly. I personally think it’s Wilson and Lewis all the way. Every time there is news it’s after we speak to Wilson or Lewis. They keep trimming lists and it’s looking good for both right now.

I personally think Kentucky gets cenac, and Wilson goes to ark or unc. I know nothing like always, just my initial thoughts right now
I think the exact same thing. Coach Brooks followed Cenac around like a madman on the Puma circuit this spring/summer.

Feels like there’s a musical chairs of 4 types. Wilson, Cenac, Bundalo(out for us obvi), Miikka reclass, etc. No team is doubling up on any of them. Arkansas/Cal is getting one I bet with his NBA pitch/NIL now. Just can’t afford to miss out completely. I think that can be the hardest spot to fill in the portal with big time players.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I think the exact same thing. Coach Brooks followed Cenac around like a madman on the Puma circuit this spring/summer.

Feels like there’s a musical chairs of 4 types. Wilson, Cenac, Bundalo(out for us obvi), Miikka reclass, etc. No team is doubling up on any of them. Arkansas/Cal is getting one I bet with his NBA pitch/NIL now. Just can’t afford to miss out completely. I think that can be the hardest spot to fill in the portal with big time players.
Wilson feels like one of those recruits that Calipari will try to land by promising to start and play him exclusively at SF for his one year in college.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Wilson feels like one of those recruits that Calipari will try to land by promising to start and play him exclusively at SF for his one year in college.
He just canceled his visit to Bama so maybe he doesn’t like Cal as much as reported… I suppose he may already know everything he wants to know, but usually even favorites like a late visit to seal the deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: G-PIP
He just canceled his visit to Bama so maybe he doesn’t like Cal as much as reported…
I thought I read that Wilson was a high academic performer, although I may be confusing him with another recruit. If so, however, maybe Wilson is smart enough to see through the BS (by any coach) and believes that development can co-exist with efficiency and productivity for the team and also that playing winning basketball might just be the best preparation for the next level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT