ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoff Seedings If the Bills and Bengals Do Not Play

I dontnsee what else they can do. The turnaround for Sundays games is way too soon. It is what it is.

I dontnsee what else they can do. The turnaround for Sundays games is way too soon. It is what it is.
Dis ain’t Tracy Jones radio hour. It ain’t what it ain’t!!!

How about a neutral site Divisional Round game between Cincinnati and Boo-fellow!

Bengals got screwed, guess that’s their reward for being classy. Hopefully this upsets our players and puts a chip on their shoulder.

Reactions: UKUGA
The game should have been played Tuesday. This is their job and what they are paid to do. I have had a guy I worked next to die and the next day they let us know and guess what, we kept working. Life goes on with work. I am happy the guy is doing better but this is a business and game could have been played Tuesday.

If your name was Skip Bayless you would be cancelled.

But seriously, I fully get the significance of a guy nearly dying on the field, but in the broader context, somebody was probably murdered in Cincinnati last week.

Several Buffalo residents died in the snow and cold the week before.

In 1998, Kentucky had players die on a Sunday morning, then they went to Tennessee and got trounced on a Saturday.

You have to deal.

IMO, the Bills probably should have been told they have to play - or forfeit.

Also, play on Tuesday and then move both teams week 18 games to Monday night.

If possible, give one of them the Monday playoff game.

These are the breaks.

And keep praying for Damar.

If your name was Skip Bayless you would be cancelled.

But seriously, I fully get the significance of a guy nearly dying on the field, but in the broader context, somebody was probably murdered in Cincinnati last week.

Several Buffalo residents died in the snow and cold the week before.

In 1998, Kentucky had players die on a Sunday morning, then they went to Tennessee and got trounced on a Saturday.

You have to deal.

IMO, the Bills probably should have been told they have to play - or forfeit.

Also, play on Tuesday and then move both teams week 18 games to Monday night.

If possible, give one of them the Monday playoff game.

These are the breaks.

And keep praying for Damar.

100% agree. The NFL did about the dumbest thing possible but they are led by WOKE idiots so not a surprise.

• Wow
Reactions: UKUGA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT