ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

Levis should have left after his first year at UK. Injuries hurt him this year and his draft stock dropped. That is why kids want to leave as soon as possible. Their future is at stake.
The injury happened already though, I'm talking about as a last ditch effort to showcase anything.

When are gms going to learn that jumping high and running fast does not make you a quarterback? Richardson has Jamarcus Russell written all over him.
That’s exactly what I think. I doubt he’s as lazy as Russell was but same kinda ability and Russell was better in college by a long shot.

When are gms going to learn that jumping high and running fast does not make you a quarterback? Richardson has Jamarcus Russell written all over him.
Even worse, Russell was really good in college and just got fat and happy with his fat paycheck. AR didn't show much of anything except a penchant to miss completable routes at a high clip.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t think the Bills will be hurting for awhile. Josh Allen will break thru soon. He’s getting really good and their team is stacked right now.
Oh yeah, I'm thrilled with our team so far, just the Patriots and Tom Brady are my most hated entities in sport. So I cannot hope any UK player goes there.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Oh yeah, I'm thrilled with our team so far, just the Patriots and Tom Brady are my most hated entities in sport. So I cannot hope any UK player goes there.
The Bills have a lifetime of bad luck to turn around. 4 SB’s with Kelly and didn’t get one. I am a Cowboys fan/started loving the Colts with Manning though. I’ve suffered since those golden days.

Tampa Bay is the only team I can think of who may still take Levis. Everyone else has their QB or a young guy they haven’t given up on now. Maybe NY if they don’t believe in Jones 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT