ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft Thread

Friermuth is intriguing. Gronk similarities. Steelers need to go heavy on the O- line from here out
Friermuth is definitely a Steeler type of player but I agree we need to go OL with the next few picks.

Some tiny WRs...I'd imagine it might be a little easier to take the top off a defense in the MAC with no press coverage than it will be in the NFL. Some of these highlights are ridiculous.

The Chiefs just got a steal. Bolton was a pain in the ass for Kentucky this past season.

Reactions: sieken
So the Bengals plan is to sell some tickets with Chase then get Burrow carried off the field next year? We had to have Jenkins and we needed to make a move early 2nd round to get him instead we trade down and act like our division isn't loaded with elite pass rushers all aiming to break Burrow in half and probably running bounty gates right and left? I hope our scouting department (all the Brown grandchildren probably) has identified some steals because if I watch Burrow get hurt again next year I am giving up and becoming one of those guys that buys the Super Bowl favorite jersey then bandwagons all year.

Glad to hear it. Although I would bet Jackson Carmon is a guard in Year 1 since you guys have Jonah Williams and Riley Reiff at tackle
Yeah he's flexible. A good option for us right now. Hr played all over the line, so we get the best guys we can when we draft and plug him where we need him from there.

Reactions: UKRuppster
Faucci said wear masks even after you're vaccinated.

Ez6cTjcXIAIBHsp

Day 3 wish list for the Bengals:

Michael Carter or Kenneth Gainwell to replace Gio Bernard
Jay Tufele, Daviyon Nix, or Marvin Wilson to replace Geno Atkins
An SEC linebacker (Jabril Cox, Dylan Moses, KJ Britt)
Tight End (I personally like Kenny Yeboah)
OL/DB depth
One of Drake Jackson or Landon Young

Let's go!

Reactions: Lord Z
Urban went with consensus #1 pick. If Lawrence is a bust, then it won’t be just Urban that missed.
The odds are probably with me on this one, the talking heads miss on QBs more than any other position. I wasn't overly impressed with TE, he isn't a bad back, just not sure he is going to be the star that a first round pick suggests. TL when he was held in check with his legs and had to win with his arm, I didn't think he was a game changer, and that was with way better talent than just about everyone they played. Urban is a good offensive coach, pretty creative, that should help with both TE and TL, who knows, maybe they end up being world beaters.

Two guys that I think will be future stars and probably should have been drafted higher except for their work ethic (probably a poor choice of words).

Kwity Paye... Probably top five athleticism but slipped because of taking plays off. If he sets his mind to it, he will be dominate.

Christian Barmore.... Elite big man, landed in the perfect spot for motivation and accountability.

The odds are probably with me on this one, the talking heads miss on QBs more than any other position. I wasn't overly impressed with TE, he isn't a bad back, just not sure he is going to be the star that a first round pick suggests. TL when he was held in check with his legs and had to win with his arm, I didn't think he was a game changer, and that was with way better talent than just about everyone they played. Urban is a good offensive coach, pretty creative, that should help with both TE and TL, who knows, maybe they end up being world beaters.

I'm with you on Etienne. I've seen them both and Vonte is the better back.

But Trevor Lawrence is a dude. Clemson doesn't win the title in '19 without him. They just didn't have as much last year - young DL and no Justyn Ross.

I'm with you on Etienne. I've seen them both and Vonte is the better back.

But Trevor Lawrence is a dude. Clemson doesn't win the title in '19 without him. They just didn't have as much last year - young DL and no Justyn Ross.
I didn't watch TL a ton, 10 games maybe. He just didn't consistently drops dimes, a guy that goes #1 overall should amaze you the windows they can throw it into, I personally didn't see that. Great athlete, just not sold on him being an Andrew Luck type of talent.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
You have some good takes that show you are evaluating yourself instead of just swimming with the stream on everyone. I don't like Lawrence that much either and as a matter of fact I'm not sure about any of the QBs in this draft. When I saw Burrow I was blown away as I thought that was Tom Brady reincarnated with how fast he went through his progressions and delivered the ball on target without any fluff or flair like you see so many QB prospects do now. Just an efficient assassin throwing darts where they hurt the most every single time. His game screamed NFL ready. That's what I call an NFL prospect. Jones to NE is a poor man's version of Burrow and in the long run will prove to be the best QB out of this suspect class, IMO.

Reactions: sieken
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT