ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft Thread

I feel bad for Drake and Landon. They pushed around some of the defensive guys who were drafted above them.

Kentucky has 5 Cats drafted so far with Drake likely being next. I'm not going to lie, I thought Drake would've been selected above Bohanna, Echols, and Young.

Reactions: SosaUK87
Drake is still on the board. It has to be his size for the C position but he pushed some of the guys drafted above him around and there's film to prove it.

Remaining Cats who could get drafted:

Drake Jackson
Boogie Watson
Max Duffy
A.J. Rose

Steelers have a chance to make the right move and draft Drake at 254.... Do it and move Green to Guard.

Drake Jackson, Boogie Watson, Max Duffy, and A.J. Rose go undrafted.

Whoever gets Drake is getting a steal.

Reactions: sieken
Two of our best centers in program history in Toth and Jackson both go undrafted. I can't wrap my head around that.

Two of our best centers in program history in Toth and Jackson both go undrafted. I can't wrap my head around that.
Think Toth's back injury prevented him from being drafted. Jackson just doesn't have the measurables the NFL looks for but I see him signing a UDFA contract and making somebody's roster.

Marty Moore was the UK Mr Irrelevant....and yeah, he proved there is no such thing.

Free Agent signings crank up in 5...4...3...2... lol...we should hear some things tonight.

Hard to believe the kid from Georgia was drafted but no Duffy....but then again, there was a total of one kicker and one punter drafted. Looks like those jobs are free agent central all night long.

I thought Drake may have a tought sell....but I thought Landon would go higher....and Phil not at all.
Just goes to show what I know.

AJ is plenty fast, but not real sure he is NFL ready. Then again, let him try and who knows?

LOL...I've bookmarked both spotrac and ourlads to try and keep up with this. Of couse, those had me listing a UK player as making it last year when it was a Utah guy. AND....everyone plus his brother and sister were sure, sure, sure CJ Conrad would make a team. That didnt happen either. College football kids are kinda freakish athletes. Pro level players take that up to unreal levels.

Throw in injuries, suspensions, whims of coaches....hard to say.

Personally, I think Bennie Snell needs to bring an A game this training camp. Lynn Bowden is in an uncomfortable slot...technically he is listed as a RB by Miami.

TJ Carter signed a one year invite/deal. Likely his last shot.
Ourlads has Stenburg number one in his slot in Detroit....at guard.

Here we go.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT