ADVERTISEMENT

Nexus between character guys and talent

Jan 5, 2018
SIAP.

Excited as hell. Legit question. How exactly do we find the guys we know will stick around and play for the front of the jersey? Do we just not go after McDonald’s kids? I guess we hammer the Midwest pipeline with high character guys and blend them in with the portal? How would you build this roster and what types of recruits would you rather (if given a full cycle)?

There will be one and two and dones forever and always.

The difference is we will not be trying to construct the whole roster with them year after year.

I think when things get rolling the typical class will have one or two burger boys depending on the fit and need may drift down the board in the top 100.

One or two high three to four stars, guys to grow and develop.

Mr. Kentucky about every year even if they aren't one of the above. Again, depending on fit.

Fill in from the portal.

There will be one and two and dones forever and always.

The difference is we will not be trying to construct the whole roster with them year after year.

I think when things get rolling the typical class will have one or two burger boys depending on the fit and need may drift down the board in the top 100.

One or two high three to four stars, guys to grow and develop.

Mr. Kentucky about every year even if they aren't one of the above. Again, depending on fit.

Fill in from the portal.
I like everything you said and hope you are right. With the portal and NIL$$$, it will be interesting to see if players are willing to stay to “grow and develop” … hopefully, so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT