ADVERTISEMENT

Next year will be brutal

Stoops says he’s going to clean some things up and get back to work. No worries
tenor.gif

I dont think so. 7 or 8 wins. Which is about the ceiling for UK football.

Yup. It’s who we are.

I’ll buy season tickets. Because the excuse to get my entire family together is worth it.

But as far as results on the field? 7-5 is what we are.

I’m serious. It’s going to be bad. I mean like UL sorta bad. No offense or defense and no PK.

It’s going to be really bad. That’s what makes this collapse worse. We’re not just losing a whole lot of experience and good players, we’re losing basically all of our team’s leaders. Just a big time blown opportunity by Stoops getting curb stomped by a bad Tennessee team when we’re playing for a premier bowl game and historic season.

It will drop off, but the schedule is a little softer.

If UL doesn’t rectify its situation, then 4-0 out of conference is more than reasonable.

However, I really thought UT at home would be a win.

Now, I will admit that there are no “sure wins” with a home slate of

UT
Ark
Fla
Mizzou

That said, I still say we win 2 of those.

If we can beat vandy on the road (we should), then next season won’t be a dumpster fire despite all the complaining we are going to hear, along with a handful of really bad games.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
We could return Benny and add Boom Williams and Damien Harris (hypothetically). Doesn’t matter. Unless our OL figures out how to block again and the QB play drastically improves, we are going to suck on O.

Last edited:
We could return Benny and add Boom Williams and Damien Harris (hypothetically). Doesn’t matter. Unless our OL figures out how to block again and the QB play drastically improves, we add going to suck on O.
We lose the rest this year including a minor bowl loss.
Next year 4-8 with UK bad luck. 5-7 with absolutely no good reason other than I have been a UK football fan for 60 years

Offense will be better next year. Won't try to force feed a player the opposing team is hell-bent on stopping.

Will be more balance. Harder to defend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT