ADVERTISEMENT

Next season's recruiting class

Sharpe “reclassified”. Skyy realized he wasn’t UK material and the only top flight recruit our staff was able to secure is Cason Wallace. Idk what to tell you.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Sharpe “reclassified”. Skyy realized he wasn’t UK material and the only top flight recruit our staff was able to secure is Cason Wallace. Idk what to tell you.

Livingston who is a top-10 recruit?

Also, Sharpe reclass. We had 3 of the top 8 recruits committed.

Plus transfer portal.

Jesus people, relax. The sky isn't falling. Let's use our heads here.

Is Livingston similar to Brooks? Have just read a few opinions on him from people that have seen him play and I envision a guy that is not into it much a lot of the time and is just an average shooter.
No, not similar. Livingston is more of a 3 but he can play some 4. My opinion, he’s kinda similar to Keldon but not as good as shooter.

No, not similar. Livingston is more of a 3 but he can play some 4. My opinion, he’s kinda similar to Keldon but not as good as shooter.
So a 3 that is not that good a shooter? Means he needs a quick first step to be an impact type. Just don't get recruiting guys that aren't really good shooters. At Kentucky, would think we could get a lot of good shooters.

All we want is stop losing. I bet everyone here agree's to that. We can't win every game, every championship. But we are more likely to loose than win. And that's becoming a compound issue.
Agreed. What was so great about Cal is that every year I felt like we had a FF chance. That time died a while back.

I can't understand how folks are blind to the situation right now, after last year and then this!!

Livingston who is a top-10 recruit?

Also, Sharpe reclass. We had 3 of the top 8 recruits committed.

Plus transfer portal.

Jesus people, relax. The sky isn't falling. Let's use our heads here.
Sharpe isn't going to play here.

His was a meaningless commitment.

It's absolutely bizarre that you're even referencing him as a potential recruit at this point.

How often does a recruit reclassify only to reclassify back to his original class and then reclassify to the NBA?

Agreed. What was so great about Cal is that every year I felt like we had a FF chance. That time died a while back.

I can't understand how folks are blind to the situation right now, after last year and then this!!
We have to look at present, lsu is gone they beat us once. Alabama is gone rocked by a team that also beat us. These are proof. Last year was just awful. This year we literally had a peak moment were we all felt a sigh of relief. Ok maybe we going in right direction. Something positive to rejuvenate this program. Then boom rock bottom returns. Like St Peter's wasn't the only team that could beat us. I think 75% in this tournament would of.

So a 3 that is not that good a shooter? Means he needs a quick first step to be an impact type. Just don't get recruiting guys that aren't really good shooters. At Kentucky, would think we could get a lot of good shooters.
I don’t think he’s that bad of a shooter, but I think he could end up shooting 33-35 % from the 3. He’s pretty athletic and quick. But he’s kinda stiff in a way Pothress was. Could be a great one for UK.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22
Sharpe isn't going to play here.

His was a meaningless commitment.

It's absolutely bizarre that you're even referencing him as a potential recruit at this point.

Meh, until he leaves, he's on our team.

So many on this board thought T-Jones was for sure gone, same with WCS, Doron Lamb, thought Oscar would be horrible, etc.

We'll see.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22
Many can drop 40 in HS. Livingston is a multi year player and isn’t a game changer. Which is fine just setting expectations.
He plays for Oak Hill. They play the best of the best every game. Scoring 40 for Oak Hill huge. But we will all agree with your expert opinion, even though you know so much about scoring 40 at Oak Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT