ADVERTISEMENT

Next season

Lol you really believe that? When hospitals are being told to put Covid as the cause of death on death certificates even though other underlying issues were the real cause of death?
The government can't be trusted to run healthcare or the DMV but they are a suddenly a well oiled machine when it comes to running a grand world-wide Covid death count conspiracy involving a virus, Chinese labs, death counts in all the European countries, doctors/coroners/morticians across America, the national media, scientists, the CDC, and the NIH.
The conspiracy theories are comical and aluminum hat worthy, but not surprising anymore considering this is Trump's base.

California's main universtities not likely open to in person classes this fall. No students, no sports, right? Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Reactions: westerncat
The government can't be trusted to run healthcare or the DMV but they are a suddenly a well oiled machine when it comes to running a grand world-wide Covid death count conspiracy involving a virus, Chinese labs, death counts in all the European countries, doctors/coroners/morticians across America, the national media, scientists, the CDC, and the NIH.
The conspiracy theories are comical and aluminum hat worthy, but not surprising anymore considering this is Trump's base.
You are right about the Government can't be trusted.

The people that don't think for themselves and believe everything the main stream news tell them are what's cringeworthy nowadays. They are too lazy to do a little research and think on their own. They don't question a thing. Just walk right along to the slaughter house. BAAAAA

This probably want be very popular but a older friend of mine gave me some interesting facts. In 1950 there were around 2 billion people on earth, now, 70 years later there are over 7 billion people. My friend said, when there a over population of animals, rabbits, deer etc they get sicknesses that puts them back in order. I know this sounds awful but there truth in his statement IMHO. I'm 74,healthily by today's standards but subject to getting sick like anyone else. You can't go through life running scared. Here's wishing the best to any and all.

The people that don't think for themselves and believe everything the main stream news tell them are what's cringeworthy nowadays. They are too lazy to do a little research and think on their own. They don't question a thing. Just walk right along to the slaughter house. BAAAAA

C2yVSK_UcAA_BAY.jpg

I think we'll definitely have basketball +/- fans.
Whether or not we're cleared for football in the fall is more up in the air.

Reactions: sambowieshin

What I question are insane conspiracy theories related to this virus.
I believe the scientists who have devoted their entire lives to virology over anonymous YouTube videos, Facebook memes and politicians who refuse to release their taxes.
The only slaughter houses I'm worried about right now are the meat packing plants closed due to Covid 19.

Last edited:
Fauci is not credible in any way.
I heard Fauci is actually Fonzi from Happy Days. I saw a YouTube video that said he and Hillary Clinton killed the real Fonz and buried him under the stage of the Happy Days set. It's all part of "Operation Sad Days".
I saw it on Facebook too so I know it's true.
There's also a banned video that shows Bill Bixby injecting the Coronavirus vaccine into his leg and causing his skin to turn green....but good luck finding that one thanks to George Soros and Obama.

Lol you really believe that? When hospitals are being told to put Covid as the cause of death on death certificates even though other underlying issues were the real cause of death?

You talk about doing your own research and then post this uneducated opinion on the matter.

I've posted it on here before, and the person I argued with told me I was wrong. I'm sure you'll readily do the same since you've done your own research.

#1. Medicare is stingy as hell. They are exceptionally skilled at not paying hospitals. They add new rules every few years so as to avoid having to pay hospitals. Yet, in 2020, your belief is that the federal government wants to drive up COVID-19 deaths so badly that Medicare is paying hospitals EXTRA?! Ha.

#2. Even if #1 was true, you have to realize that cause of death doesn't affect payment. The diagnosis or presumed diagnosis itself triggers the payment. If COVID-19 is a diagnosis--the hospital gets paid for it regardless of if the patient lives or dies. If it's a presumed diagnosis--the death plays no role in it.

#3. Doctors don't decide what the hospitals bill for. If the chart has Heart attack, pneumonia, COVID-19--the hospital billing/coding department picks which diagnosis gets the most money and sends it to the insurance. This isn't always congruent with what brought you into the hospital. But is apparently allowed within CMS guidelines--or so I'm told.

#4. Fraud has hefty fines for doctors and hospitals. And you could be fined 10's or 100's of thousands of dollars. They can take your license to practice medicine. They can shut down the hospital. And in general, doctors have a high degree of fear over litigation/fraud.

TL;DR: Your conspiracy is wrong.

You talk about doing your own research and then post this uneducated opinion on the matter.

I've posted it on here before, and the person I argued with told me I was wrong. I'm sure you'll readily do the same since you've done your own research.

#1. Medicare is stingy as hell. They are exceptionally skilled at not paying hospitals. They add new rules every few years so as to avoid having to pay hospitals. Yet, in 2020, your belief is that the federal government wants to drive up COVID-19 deaths so badly that Medicare is paying hospitals EXTRA?! Ha.

#2. Even if #1 was true, you have to realize that cause of death doesn't affect payment. The diagnosis or presumed diagnosis itself triggers the payment. If COVID-19 is a diagnosis--the hospital gets paid for it regardless of if the patient lives or dies. If it's a presumed diagnosis--the death plays no role in it.

#3. Doctors don't decide what the hospitals bill for. If the chart has Heart attack, pneumonia, COVID-19--the hospital billing/coding department picks which diagnosis gets the most money and sends it to the insurance. This isn't always congruent with what brought you into the hospital. But is apparently allowed within CMS guidelines--or so I'm told.

#4. Fraud has hefty fines for doctors and hospitals. And you could be fined 10's or 100's of thousands of dollars. They can take your license to practice medicine. They can shut down the hospital. And in general, doctors have a high degree of fear over litigation/fraud.

TL;DR: Your conspiracy is wrong.
You just rattled off 4 paragraphs that didn't have one thing to do with what I was talking about and you tell me that I haven't researched? Lol

Reactions: westerncat
You just rattled off 4 paragraphs that didn't have one thing to do with what I was talking about and you tell me that I haven't researched? Lol

You said hospitals are falsifying cause of death, and I explained that the conspiracy you're trying to push isn't real.

But if you keep posting LOL, it will make you right !

This thread is funny. You can see who listens to the President and Fox News and who is actually living in reality.

And by living in reality do you mean listening to Pelosi and CNN?

Sheep are sheep, doesn’t matter what side they are on.

We are pawns in a political game of chess, and we are all losing right now.

If we stay locked down, then the economy suffers. If we open up, more lives will be lost.

Pick your poison.

This

not sure why any athlete would take the risk and play. especially ones with a real professional future. apartments, nursing homes, processing plants...any close quarters situations are breeding grounds for this. much like gyms, workout rooms. and with the potential for long term lung damage...is it really worth it? of course fans will say yes....many depend on sports like they depend on oxygen. but i would have 2nd thoughts if i was someone like boston or clarke.
Could also get cancer from the asbestos in the rafters at Rupp Arena. Can’t live your life being a pus

Could also get cancer from the asbestos in the rafters at Rupp Arena. Can’t live your life being a pus

Except I can’t give cancer to someone else in that situation.

I’m not scared for me, I just don’t want to get my 72 year old mom sick or the 80 year old lady at my church.

I wear a mask in public not because I am scared of getting sick, I wear a mask in public because I don’t want to hurt someone else.

I think it boils down to this fundamental question for me: how much liberty am I willing to give up to protect someone else?

If it was just about me, I would risk it, but I don’t want to get anyone else sick. That’s why I stay home and why I take precautions. That is why I am not throwing a fit over all this.

Safety for others before liberty for myself.

Now, if you disagree with my philosophy, so be it. I am not judging anyone. Go out in public. Go to work. I understand people are hurting financially. I can’t fault them for that. I am fine with you doing that.

As for me, I will try to avoid giving it to someone else in case I have it and am asymptomatic.

This is your 3rd political post in this thread. The paddock is the place you need to be, if your agenda is to spew your negative bs about our president.

not sure why any athlete would take the risk and play. especially ones with a real professional future. apartments, nursing homes, processing plants...any close quarters situations are breeding grounds for this. much like gyms, workout rooms. and with the potential for long term lung damage...is it really worth it? of course fans will say yes....many depend on sports like they depend on oxygen. but i would have 2nd thoughts if i was someone like boston or clarke.
If I were a 18 year old with a bright future, I would not take that chance, but since when has ANY teenager ever thought ANYTHING thru?

I guess it depends on which side you want to listen to.

I don’t trust either side.

I do know it’s a dangerous disease, but I also know that some leaders/media are using scare tactics to try to control the population. Every news story is about some new complication that “might” be linked to CV-19.

Then the other side tries to tell you it’s not that bad, a little more dangerous than the flu. I don’t buy that either.

It stands to reason that there have been a lot more people that have had it than have been confirmed. Many have been asymptomatic and some have recovered with rest. Even if some have died without us knowing they had it, a lot more have had it and recovered without us having known about it.

Now even if the death rate is 2% or lower, it’s still a really serious matter. Every life matters.
Thing is that not every living soul can be saved 100% of the time. Nature has a way of thinning the herd, the weak die. It has been that way since humans started walking. Find a vaccine for this, then in a year or two there will be another virus. This thing has been exploited by the media and the swamp rats, to regain power. Prettily simple.

Reactions: MrBlonde1984
Thing is that not every living soul can be saved 100% of the time. Nature has a way of thinning the herd, the weak die. It has been that way since humans started walking. Find a vaccine for this, then in a year or two there will be another virus. This thing has been exploited by the media and the swamp rats, to regain power. Prettily simple.

I agree from a purely scientific standpoint, but from a spiritual standpoint (love your neighbor) I can’t take that position. That’s my personal take on it.

Yeah, he has only been the director of the National Institute of Infectious disease since 1984. What does he know?
Well........................

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

ANd then this.....

On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. “What can you tell the American people about what’s been going on?” Catsimatidis asked. “Should they be scared?”

“I don’t think so,” Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”

And this,....

I was getting calls from people in Sacramento saying, 'Can I get on an airplane to go to Seattle?'" Fauci said. "Like, what? What does that got to do with anything?

Ummm, what does getting on an airplane, filled with hundreds of people have to do witj anything? During a pandemic, a virus that is highly contagious....

Seriously?

So, hey,damn good question---What the hell does he know?[/QUOTE]

Who will go pro if season is canceled?

My guess is Clarke and Boston would be gone.

Good chance Brooks leaves.

The biggest question is whether Sarr would come back.

He has said he will go overseas, if not allowed to play, but if no one plays, does it change his perspective? He probably heads overseas and goes ahead and starts his career. He is from France, so I would bet he goes pro.

I think everyone else comes back.

Mintz, Askew, Allen, Fletcher, Toppin, Ware, and Jackson.

If all goes well, we add Banchero, Hardy, and Huntley-Hatfield.

G Mintz/Askew
G Hardy/Allen
F Toppin/Fletcher
F Huntley-Hatfield/Ware
F Banchero/Jackson

It will suck not to have a season, but Hardy, BHH, and Banchero would be nice replacements for Clarke, Boston, and Sarr.

Fingers crossed we have a season, I just don’t think we will. They will go to online courses because they will say it’s safer for students and many students like online courses anyway.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
11 million died of H1N1 if counted the same way as China Kung Flu Virus
265 billion will be melted by Space Force laser rays if we don't all put on the Conspiracy Covid Cap you are wearing for protection....It's fun pulling facts and numbers out of my azz in make believe computer land.
Science and facts will win this war....not politics and baseless opinions. Put on your mask and listen to the intelligent people who have studied this their entire lives.
tinfoil%2Bhat.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT