ADVERTISEMENT

New site....

I'm kinda liking it surprisingly. I wish you could see more threads without scrolling down and they gotta change the color, but it's faster and doesn't seem to have that annoying 1 minute wait between posting.

So far I'm liking it. I had to redo my avatar since it's now circles instead of squares/rectangles but oh well not that big of a deal.

It'll probably just take people a while to get used to it.

I'm liking the new site so far. And I'm old and hate change.
gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

I HATE it. It's like a mobile version of the site. Unless I'm missing something I'm thinking of letting my subscription go.

He died a while back. Something about an accident involving a Sybian with bad electrical wiring.

But seriously... I think he lives in Nashville doing photography. Don't know. Haven't talked to him in 2 years.

Gone for two years but he still views this board. I answered a post about his whereabouts last year in which no one had a clue where he was. I remarked that I found a post in a Miami news paper where a Marc Maggard was inquiring about meeting new people, listing his work history as a former basketball recruiter. The next day he posted a pic of himself on my facebook account (a phoney account I set up only to be able to make comments on some national web sites) wanting to be my friend. He listed his location as Nashville.

He died a while back. Something about an accident involving a Sybian with bad electrical wiring.

But seriously... I think he lives in Nashville doing photography. Don't know. Haven't talked to him in 2 years.
Took the "insider" money to start a Mexican comedy club then a photography business. Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT