ADVERTISEMENT

New Evidence Emerges In Zion Williamson Federal Case

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
Check his height and weight on the “license” lol. Also note if this were real it would be a vertical license since Zion isn’t 21 yet.

$400,000 to him and his Father from a Canadian Management agency. Signed Oct before he played at Duke.
Here is the link/story :

Zion Williamson is still in a messy legal battle with Gina Ford, and it just took another bad turn for the former Duke star.

In the federal case between Williamson and his former marketing agent, Ford has brought out new evidence in the form of a 38-page affidavit that alleges Williamson and his stepfather accepted $400,000 in exchange for exclusive marketing rights with Canadian company Maximum Management Group.

Legal analyst Daniel Wallach acquired the affidavit, as well as Williamson’s alleged signature from October of 2018.

However, Wallach reports that the evidence may have emerged too late to be used in this case.

For a recap, Williamson’s former agent, Gina Ford, is suing him for breach of contract and claiming that he received impermissible benefits to play at Duke. Ford also wants Williamson’s mother and step-father to answer questions about the house they lived in, in Durham, along with money and a potential car that he may have received while at Duke.

However, Wallach reported last month that Williamson would not have to answer questions of alleged wrongdoing in court after getting a stay in the case.

Who knows what this new revelation will bring, but it’s becoming evident that UK may have dodged a bullet when they missed out on Williamson.

ACC and Pac-12 set to go with conference-only football schedules

The NCAA will rule that Duke and K knew nothing of the arrangement, so no rules violated and no punishment required. Case closed. Then they'll throw the book at the next school that gets caught up in a similar situation.

Cal and Memphis ring a bell? Or Cal and Camby? Duke has to be punished, or the NCAA is phony to the core. It doesn't matter if you know for certain folks or schools. Pitino said he didn't know about the parties, but look what happened there. K is guilty, maybe not of supplying the money, but he was in the loop I'll bet. That explains the rent of the big home and the 3 cars. Get the stamp out that says guilty and mash it on each charge..

God love this lady and her team for trying, but this is a huge waste of time, money and resources. Even if he is found to have been paid, or his stepfather or whatever, in this day and age he’ll be made a hero. This generation’s MLK for being so brave to get paid and still play college basketball.

Her absolute best outcome from all of this is a cash settlement and then she goes away and nobody even cares anyway. F duke.

Regarding the signatures. You can compare the last 10 checks I signed and you’d think 3-4 different people signed them. My sig isn’t consistent and I even write the same letter differently at times. I wouldn’t really look at this sigs as proof or not.
The drivers license is just ridiculous lol.

Reactions: WGtripod69
I freakin wanna curb stomp Duke. I just googled Camby at Mass situation. WHEN THEY VACATED A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR. Campy lived in a dorm. His mother lived in the same projects. NO BIG MILLION DOLLAR HOME and cars and the amount of Agent money Camby got was small potatoes and here's what Cal said back in '94 " Calipari said Camby "didn't have a car while he was at U-Mass. and he lived in the dorm. I know other poor kids, some of whom were candidates for player of the year, who has a Jeep and lived in an off-campus apartment and he didn't have any money either. Marcus's mother never moved and still lives in the same projects she did when he came here. From a university standpoint we couldn't see anything."

That’s what I noticed first, the signature. Not having a standard (proven signature) to compare it to I wondered as much as he signs , he ran out of room on the line and had to cram the rest in? Cursive is also much neater than the printed version. Odd.
EcgGGi4XsAcVp2J

share_1576192277-Zion-Williamson-Signed-NBA-Game-Ball-Series-Basketball-Fanatics-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg

main_1551970770-Zion-Williamson-Signed-Duke-Blue-Devils-Logo-Nike-Basketball-PSA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg
My sig looks better when I sign documents than when I'm hurrying to sign my check

I freakin wanna curb stomp Duke. I just googled Camby at Mass situation. WHEN THEY VACATED A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR. Campy lived in a dorm. His mother lived in the same projects. NO BIG MILLION DOLLAR HOME and cars and the amount of Agent money Camby got was small potatoes and here's what Cal said back in '94 " Calipari said Camby "didn't have a car while he was at U-Mass. and he lived in the dorm. I know other poor kids, some of whom were candidates for player of the year, who has a Jeep and lived in an off-campus apartment and he didn't have any money either. Marcus's mother never moved and still lives in the same projects she did when he came here. From a university standpoint we couldn't see anything."

you are not counting for inflation. In today’s money what camby received was like close to a billion dollars

Reactions: Montana81
If it’s not the truth then why doesn’t Zion answer the questions pertaining to receiving benefits from Duke? Why is he fighting tooth and nail to avoid answering the questions? What is he hiding?
They’ve literally said in their filed response that the allegations made by Gina Ford are baseless and untrue. Him getting on the stand and answering those question is just something opposing fans want and doesn’t actually pertain to the lawsuit.

They’ve literally said in their filed response that the allegations made by Gina Ford are baseless and untrue. Him getting on the stand and answering those question is just something opposing fans want and doesn’t actually pertain to the lawsuit.
Everyone knows shiteshefski cheats, has cheated, will continue to cheat.
You know he cheats.
I want to tell you to run along and eat a bag of di**s, but I am enjoying that you feel
The need to take time out of your day to come here and defend lord splinter.
Seriously though, run along and eat a bag of di**s.

Zion and his family have been paid thousands of dollars and received thousands in benefits not allowed by the NCAA. However the NCAA will never investigate them.

His license should be vertical since he’s under 21 as well. That’s the first thing of many wrong.
The license seems to be fake. A bad fake... Anyone could see that... so either they are soo dumb u ti I try to pass this in court and ruin their business as a sham; or they are sooo dumb they didn’t recognize the ID as fake from Zion.
Either way they are a cluster...
Zion got at least a house and car leased and probably a lot more... but this crap doesn’t help show any of that

If it’s not the truth then why doesn’t Zion answer the questions pertaining to receiving benefits from Duke? Why is he fighting tooth and nail to avoid answering the questions? What is he hiding?

Would you go to court and get on a stand and answer questions if you did not have to ? I know one thing, I have never sniffed college basketball and I wouldn't go on stand and volunteer myself. Courts have a crazy way of twisting things to fit a agenda, fact or not. I do not blame him, but he received benefits. No way they could afford 5k per month rent and those cars.

Has Zion's ever denied they lived in that mansion? Zion's lawyers could effectively kill Ford's lawsuit if he testified under oath that he never received benefits, but for some reason he doesn't want to do this to clear his name.

Reactions: Blueaz
Based on what?
Based on common sense and evidence. So your common sense tells you because Zion and his handlers were asking for thousands of dollars plus extra benefits from Kansas they decided that Duke and Coach K are such angels they will go there free. I have a bridge in the Sahara desert I would like to sell. Are you interested?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT