ADVERTISEMENT

New Evidence Emerges In Zion Williamson Federal Case

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
Nope, but again I’m not accusing him of anything. Burden of proof is on the accuser and Gina Ford can’t seem so find anything legitimate.
She has found plenty. Let them go to court and depose them and see how they answer under oath and penalty of perjury. Interesting that Kansas coach is saying Zion and his handlers were asking for money. Where there is smoke there is fire and the room is quickly filling up with smoke.

She has found plenty. Let them go to court and depose them and see how they answer under oath and penalty of perjury. Interesting that Kansas coach is saying Zion and his handlers were asking for money. Where there is smoke there is fire and the room is quickly filling up with smoke.
What has she found?

Well, when there are cars they can not NORMALLY afford, yes. Did they drive those types of vehicles BEFORE he got to Duke ? Also, they where paying $900 rent before coming to Duke, but now they can afford $5000 per month ? If there are kids with those circumstances, hell yes, by all means check them out.

I would ask for their past 4 yrs of tax returns, can't change what has already been filed with the IRS.

Zions dad was most likely paid very well by Adidas to run his AAU team. Also the NCAA is not going to get in the business of evaluating the finances of players parents. They have no power there and it is a PR nightmare for them in today’s climate.

So you are admitting that he probably received illegal benefits for selling his son but there is no power from the NCAA so they can't prove it. Sounds like you even think he's guilty. :)

Here is the thing, IF and that is a BIG IF Adidas paid him that good, how does it compare to what other established top AAU coaches get ? And second, why did he wait until he got Duke money, I mean arrived at Duke to buy such vehicles and live in million dollar homes ? Addidas was paying him so well, he still lived in a 1500 sq foot single level ranch house paying $900 a month rent. So he rented a house and not buy one, then he mysteriously has the money and credit to buy not 1 , but 3 cars and afford the going rate of $5k per month rent ???? HMMMM, very interesting. You have to have really good credit to lease a $2000 house here in BG, $5k you better shit gold and have at least half a year of rent $ in the bank and PROVE it.

What are you basing this on? There’s been zero evidence presented about where Zion’s parents lived while he was at Duke. Also there’s been zero evidence presented that they had financial issues or would not be able to afford such rent.

Someone knows, his teammates probably knew, plus his relatives, and if so it will come out in the future.

Reactions: kl40504
Here is the thing, IF and that is a BIG IF Adidas paid him that good, how does it compare to what other established top AAU coaches get ? And second, why did he wait until he got Duke money, I mean arrived at Duke to buy such vehicles and live in million dollar homes ? Addidas was paying him so well, he still lived in a 1500 sq foot single level ranch house paying $900 a month rent. So he rented a house and not buy one, then he mysteriously has the money and credit to buy not 1 , but 3 cars and afford the going rate of $5k per month rent ???? HMMMM, very interesting. You have to have really good credit to lease a $2000 house here in BG, $5k you better shit gold and have at least half a year of rent $ in the bank and PROVE it.
One of the cars was purchased before he even committed to Duke and he was still in high school. Another was purchased after he was done at Duke and had signed with an agent. So his parents purchased one used car while he was at Duke.

Also Zion didn’t blow up until his junior year so he only had one real season of AAU where he was a big Star which was right before his senior year of high school.

Don’t have any, that’s why I said most likely.
So now you are speculating... not trying to be political... but you sound like the people that loved the GOYO CEO when he praised Obama, BUT now want to boycott GOYO and put 4000 workers out of business, because he praised Trump on some Hispanic legislation.
You can’t decide when it’s right...

So now you are speculating... not trying to be political... but you sound like the people that loved the GOYO CEO when he praised Obama, BUT now want to boycott GOYO and put 4000 workers out of business, because he praised Trump on some Hispanic legislation.
You can’t decide when it’s right...
I mean as I’ve said the proof of burden is on the accuser. If someone wants to say Zion committed a violation they should bring evidence. But so far not legitimate evidence has been brought.

One of the cars was purchased before he even committed to Duke and he was still in high school. Another was purchased after he was done at Duke and had signed with an agent. So his parents purchased one used car while he was at Duke.

Also Zion didn’t blow up until his junior year so he only had one real season of AAU where he was a big Star which was right before his senior year of high school.
Oh well as long as you give a recruit an impermissible benefit before they commit then you’re home free. Not like a school looking to cheat it’s way to a player would make such an arrangement

Last edited:
Uh Huh, so what you are saying is, his daddy wasn't a great AAU coach, but his son blew up and they paid him like a top AAU coach, you know, enough to go from $900 a month house to $5K houses. Can't have it both ways. You never answered about Kurt Townsend at Kansas and the runner who said Zion wanted money and other things like housing to attend Kansas, then all of a sudden he goes to Duke and lives in a Million dollar home ??? What about asking Kansas for money, address that. Like I said, whatever helps you sleep at night. No need defending your team EVERY post if there is nothing to be concerned with. Usually when someone is guilty, they get defensive and defend, defend, and defend more. That is the stage you are at. Denial is not just a river in Africa. Fact is, Coach K wanted in the One and Done game, so he jumped in feet first, at all cost. He was dirty before, Lance Thomas and Corey Maggette say hello.

Last edited:
cars and house
They presented no evidence of Zion being provided impermissible benefits. They didn’t even provide information that showed Zion living in that house lol. They presented the information that Zions parents had purchased a used car in 2017 and a used car in 2018. That’s it. That is in no way shape or form evidence of impermissible benefits.

They presented no evidence of Zion being provided impermissible benefits. They didn’t even provide information that showed Zion living in that house lol. They presented the information that Zions parents had purchased a used car in 2017 and a used car in 2018. That’s it. That is in no way shape or form evidence of impermissible benefits.
Do you actually have a brain?

Who is Jeff Capel"s replacement ? I am sure K wanted to make sure he is as sneaky as Capel was and making sure K has his hands clean in it all. That is requirement number 1 for the top recruiter job after Capel left. Must be able to cheat and not get caught and if so, noway it ties back to Saint K.

so they were cheap cars and they did not live in a house while he attended Duke...
I guess they were homeless and living in those used Kias

so they were cheap cars and they did not live in a house while he attended Duke...
I guess they were homeless and living in those used Kias
Seriously though, people having possessions is not evidence of an impermissible benefit. There has to be evidence that the money those possessions were bought with was provided impermissibly. As I said earlier, is the NCAA going to look into the financial records of all athletes parents? Will they investigate any parents who have bought a car in the last year?

They’ve literally said in their filed response that the allegations made by Gina Ford are baseless and untrue. Him getting on the stand and answering those question is just something opposing fans want and doesn’t actually pertain to the lawsuit.
One problem with that though, they can still lie about it and nor he held accountable. When Zion testifies in a court of law, he is under oath. Get caught lying under oath and that’s perjury. Zion will start singing like a canary then.

Are you really dumb enough to think he played at Duke for nothing?..his family was asking for a lot and Kansas was willing to give him what he wanted..now you really think he said keep all your gifts, I want to play at Duke for nothing..LMAO

He is in total denial that his beloved Duke and K resorted to cheating to keep up with Cal.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
What are you basing this on? There’s been zero evidence presented about where Zion’s parents lived while he was at Duke. Also there’s been zero evidence presented that they had financial issues or would not be able to afford such rent.
Are you really that naive? Lots have been presented about the 5000 rent of the house that belonged to a Duke fan/supporter/helper and there was evidence that they lived in that home plus the 3 cars, used but luxury cars at that. Come up out the sand and look around, it's helpful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT