ADVERTISEMENT

New Era Pope Event

Nov 2, 2006
Does anyone have an extra adult ticket for the new era pope event this Saturday? I’m looking for one so my wife can come with my daughter and I. Thanks and go cats!

Anyone have an extra ticket to the event Saturday? I'm coming down from Cincinnati and was hoping to take my brother with me. Also, any idea what to expect at the event?

Does the straight to hell ticket come with any perks?😁
Reminds me of a joke I heard after the Pope had been shot...comedian was speculating on the shooter's mindset: "I wanna go to hell, straight to hell, and I don't wanna be waiting in no lines!"

Got an email today discussing more details. Doors open at 11am. Event starts at 1pm not 130 like earlier info stated. Depending on your level of support (which package) the packages giving grab bags for you support will be there to be picked up. That is about all they said so far.

Seems like that’s happened to a lot of people. they sent me one adult in a separate email on the third of June and then another with the two children on the 6th.
If you don’t mind checking your email, maybe the email with the adult ticket was deleted by accident.

My wife and I went, had a great time meeting and taking pictures with the players and Coach Pope. Picked up some new T-shirts also. Carr and Garrison surprised me with their size, bigger than I expected. Coach Pope continues to impress me every time I hear him talk, I believe we have a “special” coach.

Yeah I went as well. Got picks with all the guys. All were very nice and talkative. Collins Chandler had one of the longest lines in the room with 8 players. Jaxson and Perry was on the concourse with 2 long lines of their own. took about 20 minutes to get through each of Perry and Jaxson lines. In the big room you had to pick a player, take a picture, get back in line and so forth. I finally just milled around and got the last 4 guys on one trip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT