ADVERTISEMENT

Floor looks rough!!

I've made it a point to tag central bank during every game on twitter to complain about the logo's on the court. They actually responded once saying that there are plans to change the logo's but it won't be until Mitch orders the new court design or something like that. Everyone keep tagging Central bank and we may get this changed lol
It sounds like this is more of a Mitch problem. We need to start emailing him.

Anyone think that center court looks faded and uneven. The glare from monitors and banners does not help. But it looks very substandard.
Old folks with all the K-Fund donation money are dying. No one under 50 wants or can afford whatever it is - $75,000 or something per year? I don't notice blue hairs in those lower level seats like we used to see and complain about. Without that cash flow, where do they get funds to update that dilapidating old place?

Old folks with all the K-Fund donation money are dying. No one under 50 wants or can afford whatever it is - $75,000 or something per year? I don't notice blue hairs in those lower level seats like we used to see and complain about. Without that cash flow, where do they get funds to update that dilapidating old place?
TV money from football mostly.

TV money from football mostly.
TV money from SEC football. It has zero to do with UK football. There was an article in LH a couple years ago showing how much more money the b-ball program individually brings to the athletic department vs all other sports. The overwhelming majority of KFund money comes from basketball and from donors donating because of the b-ball program.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Emf_fd1XYAIqW_K

Need it to be like Nascar, super busy, lots of blue flames and cat scratches, some sponsors, and comic book "POWS" and "KAZAPPAS" in the low post.

Yep - this is how it should be with the possible change of the UK at mid court being blue. Those stupid blue boxes for Central Bank are terrible. And the fact they aren't in the same place just makes it that much worse. What we have now is not the gold standard and this one isn't on Cal.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT