ADVERTISEMENT

Nerlens "Cheech" Noel

They used to say the NBA would test players 2x max, so after the 2nd test you could toke all you wanted. Is that still the case? Kinda sad if so.

While I do not believe this should be a crime, the fact of the matter is in most places in the US it is. So while I sympathize that he shouldn’t be punished for something that shouldn’t be a crime, he should have more restraint and maturity given the massive blessing he has of being paid millions to play a game.

If I were in his position I wouldn’t toke until after my career. So around the 35-40 age. Which gives plenty of years to toke away in the beautiful state of Colorado.

Drinking is worse for you on a biological level.

However, there is the moral level which clearly indicates that anyone who smokes the devil’s lettuce will spend eternity in Hell.

It's not legal still in many places. Not sure it should have ever been legalized. (It's my opinion) I won't debate it. As is with most of you who would, I wouldn't change your mind. You would not change mine either. Let's agree to disagree. Good Luck to you...

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
The stigma attached to weed is silly and misguided and I would bet Derek Fischer was president of that union when they agreed to that and he’s a proven flaming dumbass.

Reactions: FactCheckerUSA
I agree that weed is no big deal, but it is a big deal for anyone who chooses to smoke it and risk their livelihood.
Nerlens has made a lot of money, but he is still only 23 years old and basketball is probably all he knows in life.
Hate to think that he would put his career at risk over something so silly.
Nerlens will probably at best only be in the league till 28-30 with his limited skill set he needs to take advantage now and get as much dough put away and after basketball he should have plenty of money to smoke it up if he wants to.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I agree that weed is no big deal, but it is a big deal for anyone who chooses to smoke it and risk their livelihood.
Nerlens has made a lot of money, but he is still only 23 years old and basketball is probably all he knows in life.
Nerlens will probably at best only be in the league till 28-30 with his limited skill set he needs to take advantage now and get as much dough put away and after basketball he should have plenty of money to smoke it up if he wants to.
Can’t argue with that

Can’t argue with anything...

It's 2018 and its weed guys. It should be legal....but for noel..he shouldn't smoke because it jeopardizes his job but for weed to illegal is BS. I have a job that drug tests unfortunately so I don't smoke but u better believe when I take vacation time I buy a sack. He should of just been smarter......but for weed to be illegal is dumb and I think people are starting to realize that finally.

I say with great certainty that if you’re against legalized weed you’re either very old or very shitty person.

Neither is an excuse but the olds can’t help what was beat into their minds. It’s time to open up your mind and think for yourself.

To the guy that acts like smoking weed is worse than drinking a beer....smh

Man some of you all are living in the dark ages. "cheech" wow your fuqing clueless. But i know its hard to think for oneself, much easier to be a sheep.
Well if Nerlens ends up broke at age 40 because at 23 no NBA team wanted him anymore because of his weed habit and he is out buying hot dogs during games are you going to support him?
I don't care if anyone smokes weed, but HIS job just like mine states you can't do it.
Should it be legal? Probably so.
However some people may think drinking and driving should be legal too because it's harmless since they have never crashed.
Until they do.
Nerlens is in a bad spot because he is not a good enough player that teams will deal with his issues. If he was Allen Iverson they would for a while anyway.

Noel's "group" is not good for him and cost him big time. (not weed)
And "Weed" , you talkin about Weed.

Well if Nerlens ends up broke at age 40 because at 23 no NBA team wanted him anymore because of his weed habit and he is out buying hot dogs during games are you going to support him?
I don't care if anyone smokes weed, but HIS job just like mine states you can't do it.
Should it be legal? Probably so.
However some people may think drinking and driving should be legal too because it's harmless since they have never crashed.
Until they do.
Nerlens is in a bad spot because he is not a good enough player that teams will deal with his issues. If he was Allen Iverson they would for a while anyway.
See first of all your wrong. The NBA does drug test and certainly allows a substantial amount of Cannabis to be in your system because they know that an overwhelming large percent of the players partake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT