ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT tip times

Human chipmunk Steve Lapass on the call...
[roll]

11914126.78d948ded720cacce37e071650bff186.jpg

We must of gotten cbs like 4th crew for announcers.
May be their 4th team, top 4 move on to the round of 16 and Catalon/Lappas are calling second weekend games. They are really good, especially Catalon.

Maybe someone can find a way to get some artificial intelligence of Cawood Ledford to somehow call these games so people will quit whining over all the announcers.

May be their 4th team, top 4 move on to the round of 16 and Catalon/Lappas are calling second weekend games. They are really good, especially Catalon.

Maybe someone can find a way to get some artificial intelligence of Cawood Ledford to somehow call these games so people will quit whining over all the announcers.
Catalon is good I don’t have a strong opinion on Lappas, he is what he is guess. I like Brian Anderson and Jim Jackson a lot personally

Reactions: IIIBradIII
Was hoping we played late Friday. Going to stink not watching the tournament after Thursday.

Doubtful that Gohlke has the quicks or the handle to beat Sheppard off the dribble. If Sheppard is on him at the three point line, his shot will get blocked or he will give up a steal.

Don't like playing at the same time as McNeese I really wanted to watch them.

Also hate both James Madison and Grand Canyon play at the same time. Couldn't we have spaced out those games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT