ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNEY THREAD- 3-21

He’s the real deal but even the best players have crummy games.

Exactly what I thought.OSU smokkng them andCC looks disinterested.

I mean, Cade didn't go there cause he wanted to play the college game. His brother or cousin is there, he committed to them thinking they didnt even have a post season. So it was a layover for him. He's probably pissed hes playing right now and didn't sign with an agent lol.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Kenny Smith
d0d291464fac36dab85c287b78b5e46f.gif

Almost every time I pick Villanova they get beat in the first round or second round. And every time I don't pick them they go to the final four. I thought losing Gillespie would hurt more than this.

I was convinced they were going to win the championship before he got hurt and I also thought they were done. If they go deep in the tournament it will be pretty impressive.

The tournament is crazy as expected.

Having a fun time seeing it and not having to bother rooting against anyone.

Baylor/Arkansas/Nova is going to be playing in the championship. Because that bottom bracket is terrible.

Well.....TBF Villanova has only had to beat the 12 and 13 seeds so far.

Then again with the way everyone is struggling against similar teams........maybe they should get credit lol

It usually is.

At the beginning of the tournament you can pick 8 teams. You don't know which one will emerge but it's usually a safe bet one of them wins the title.

So despite the upsets and this year there's been a ton, in the end it's most likely going to be two very good teams that many people had pegged to be there

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT