ADVERTISEMENT

Where would the Mountain West All Conference 3rd Team finish in the SEC?

TucsonCat

Sophomore
Sep 10, 2022
Nique Clifford Colorado State 12 pts 8 rebound

Nick Davidson Nevada. 12 pts 7 rebounds

Jaelen House 16 points 4 assists

Keylen Boone 13 points 7 rebounds

JF Toppin. 12 points 9 rebounds

I always wondered this, though more for first teams and smaller conferences. Just a reminder, the Mountain West had 6 teams in the NCAA tournament and 2 went farther than we did, and only 3 SEC teams accomplished that. Assuming they are real team that practices, has ARVs on the bench, and coached by Mark Pope. But seems analogous to our roster next year.

I think 4th. Loses to Alabama, but beats Auburn. This is a conference with San Diego State. Only one of their players made an all conference team, granted first team. Auburn had a starter from there this year that didn't tear it up

Nique Clifford Colorado State 12 pts 8 rebound

Nick Davidson Nevada. 12 pts 7 rebounds

Jaelen House 16 points 4 assists

Keylen Boone 13 points 7 rebounds

JF Toppin. 12 points 9 rebounds

I always wondered this, though more for first teams and smaller conferences. Just a reminder, the Mountain West had 6 teams in the NCAA tournament and 2 went farther than we did, and only 3 SEC teams accomplished that. Assuming they are real team that practices, has ARVs on the bench, and coached by Mark Pope. But seems analogous to our roster next year.

I think 4th. Loses to Alabama, but beats Auburn. This is a conference with San Diego State. Only one of their players made an all conference team, granted first team. Auburn had a starter from there this year that didn't tear it up
Who knows?

I missed out on about 8 seasons of the Cal era but I watched this years tournament and it seems like the SEC still gets their butts kicked by mid majors in March.

Reactions: MO_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT