ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA response to KU 92 pages long

Prediction: Kansas will not be eligible for any post-season play next year. Almost makes me wish they had a better team.

In fact, if Kansas were smart, they'd force the issue, accept a one-year post-season ban and forfeiture of the De Sousa games, and bet on a second wave of COVID that knocks out at least part of the 20-21 season, having the effect of letting them be punished in a year without a full complement of games.

Prediction: Kansas will not be eligible for any post-season play next year. Almost makes me wish they had a better team.

In fact, if Kansas were smart, they'd force the issue, accept a one-year post-season ban and forfeiture of the De Sousa games, and bet on a second wave of COVID that knocks out at least part of the 20-21 season, having the effect of letting them be punished in a year without a full complement of games.
what are your thoughts on KU fans saying we use world wide wes to pay recruits? and that we paid 200k for AD? LOL

Who is going to read it to them?
Someone posted this exact comment the day the UNC*** scandal came out. I about fell out of my chair I laughed so hard. I pictured Roy standing next to Rashaad McCants as RM was handed his Dean's list notice. That dude couldn’t write his own name, but they stuck his ass on the Dean's list.

Someone posted this exact comment the day the UNC*** scandal came out. I about fell out of my chair I laughed so hard. I pictured Roy standing next to Rashaad McCants as RM was handed his Dean's list notice. That dude couldn’t write his own name, but they stuck his ass on the Dean's list.
LMIP8jZ.png

DeSausa played in games the season prior to the year he sat. He played from January and in the FF. and he was found to be ineligible b

the games he played in from Jan -April he played in should be vacated along with the FF game. Many colleges have lost a FF banner, he was ineligible and it should be no different. Bill Self’s 3rd FF in about 16 years should be vacated. How many Kansas wins from January? 15 or so should come off the all time end list,pushing them further behind. Welcome to being the black hat Bill Self. We all knew he was a cheat. Time to wear it.

playing the victim while offering information suggesting your criminality is so dumb. unc laid it out. you don’t admit anything as a school. their response is so bad they ran out of time.

Do we have to wait another 6 months for KU's sanctions? Will they actually get to play post season this upcoming year?

Do we have to wait another 6 months for KU's sanctions? Will they actually get to play post season this upcoming year?
Heck, let them play the 20/21 post season, maybe it will end with another 2nd round loss to Bradley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT