ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft

If he develops his offense hes an NBA All-Star
He's not got much...and now he'll be playing against longer/stronger dudes....he's going to be a rim protector, lob dunk with hopefully plus rebounding. His ceiling is a Nerlen Noel type.

He's not got much...and now he'll be playing against longer/stronger dudes....he's going to be a rim protector, lob dunk with hopefully plus rebounding. His ceiling is a Nerlen Noel type.

definitely has a better shot and potential to score in a couple ways than Nerlens... BUT, yeah most liekly a moderately richer man's Nerlens.

Thought Boston was going to Boston it would've made sense but they didn't take him. How do u need a guard and his last name is Boston and you don't pick him.

Some teams are going to regret not taking Charles Bassey earlier than where he was taken. A 6’11” fantastic athlete that blocks shots, runs the floor like a 6’8” player, and has excellent touch on his jump shot. I’ve watched him all of his career and have no idea what some of these teams are thinking.

Pistons getting a steal. Luka Garza gonna have a solid NBA career
He was a great college player, very skilled and played with a ton of heart. But he’s just too damn slow for today’s NBA. He’ll be no more than a Frank Kaminsky style benchwarmer.

The second round steal of this draft is Sharife Cooper. Years from now people will look back and wonder how the hell he dropped so low.

Last edited:
Good for BJ. I hope the best for him. I just don't see how he will ever play consistently in the NBA. But I hope I'm wrong.
First thing i said to my buddy when he ended up in LAC was “can you imagine him having to guard PG or Kawhi in practice?” Hes gonna get little boy’d

Reactions: Fox2monk
List of undrafted guys out yet? We say it every year but this should *really* be a wake-up call draft for some of these terrible early entry decisions.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Undrafted:

McClung
Pons
Steward
Hurt
Ayayi
Aaron Henry
Duane Washington
Watford
That’s a lot of high school potential that didn’t pan out like they thought. Although McClung is crazy for thinking he had a shot. Hurt surprised me that he stayed in after having such a mediocre year at Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT