ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert! (Sentencing phase)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Teacher, 32, weeps in court as she is found GUILTY of having sex with 'stud' middle school student, 15, who described in detail how they had intercourse in a locked classroom
  • Jury returned guilty verdicts on all six criminal counts Friday after five hours of deliberation spread over two days
  • Former Ohio teacher Jessica Langford, 32, was accused of having sex with eighth-grader
  • Victim, now age 15, testified Thursday that he and Langford had intercourse and oral sex for 20-30 minutes inside locked classroom last May
  • Defense accused the boy of lying to the jury after repeatedly saying last year that he and Langford never had sex together
4B201FD400000578-5613111-image-m-24_1523639751340.jpg
4B201FCD00000578-5613111-image-m-26_1523639763361.jpg

Crazy eyes.

From the story: They were only people in classroom, he said, adding that Langford began to kiss him and the two of them then engaged in sex for, in his words, “20-30 minutes.”

Wow. That works out, on the upper range of his estimate, to 120 PSAE. (Pitino Sex Act Equivalents) When I was that age, anything over about 12 PSAE and it was all over for me. Wood, by the way. You guys who are studying her face like Leonardo da Vinci contemplating Mona Lisa del Giocondo are overthinking it.

Last edited:
question: Is there more than one phase for any given naughty teacher?

Yep. It's the same for all of them...

Phase I: Date/marry an SJW cuck type dude

Phase II: Predictably...sex life becomes very unsatisfying

Phase III: Seduce young student

Phase IV: Inevitably...get caught

Phase V: Sentencing phase

Phase VI: Naughty teacher pen pal fan club phase (mostly made up of Paddock posters)

Phase VII: Conjugal visitation phase

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT