ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert!

Good Lord. Virtue Signaling in a Naughty Teacher Alert thread?
I have truly seen it all now.
Shit doggy, I’m not virtue signing anything. I’ma womanizing whore of a man. I’m in Chicago doing that right now actually. The “WOOD” and “my teachers were dogs” is just so old and been said in everyone one of these threads. Find something new to say 🤷‍♂️ and also 99% of these chicks “WOODN’T” with any of you creeps.

Shit doggy, I’m not virtue signing anything. I’ma womanizing whore of a man. I’m in Chicago doing that right now actually. The “WOOD” and “my teachers were dogs” is just so old and been said in everyone one of these threads. Find something new to say 🤷‍♂️ and also 99% of these chicks “WOODN’T” with any of you creeps.
If you don't see the comedy in the thread and replies, not sure why you continue to click on it.

Looking at the page right now, I have no interest in wrestling, diamond rings, Spiderman 2 PS5, or Monjauro.
So guess what, I won't click on them.
Trust me, much better option than continuing to Virtue Signal and tell everybody what a stud you are.
GEEEZUS, LMAO.

Lol, I’ll virtue signal your gal into my pants bro and never talk to her again. I click on it because I’m in Chicago and waiting for my friend to be done with her half day, so I’m killing time. You all are all still touching nerds that haven’t touched but one girl in a decade.

Lol, I’ll virtue signal your gal into my pants bro and never talk to her again. I click on it because I’m in Chicago and waiting for my friend to be done with her half day, so I’m killing time. You all are all still touching nerds that haven’t touched but one girl in a decade.
I truly don’t understand why you try so hard like this. It’s like you’re trying to sound tough and/or fit in.

FuFDppNaYAIEmYy

She’d w/o a doubt get my A++++ effort

At first I thought she was innocent. But I saw that last picture, and now I'm not so sure. She might have to do time. There is something nefarious below the crop line of that photo. I'm sure of it.

I just wish someone would say how ugly all their teachers were and how lucky kids are now and then post some pictures of wood indicating they would (obviously touch a 25 year old because they haven’t in 10-40 years) that would be awesome.

You guys ever left the county? Ever left Kentucky? Seen the internet? FB was too busy for you?
You seem angry about something. I'm just not exactly sure why.

Rikki Lynn Laughlin, a teacher at St. James High School, was accused of sending X-rated photos and a video of herself using a dildo to the teen and soliciting pictures of his genitals from him via Snapchat, the Riverfront Times reported.

The student reportedly told police that “things progressed fast” after the Snapchat exchange and that he and Laughlin had kissed.

When she allegedly invited him to have sex, he “made excuses” for not hooking up because “he did not feel comfortable,” a probable cause statement by the Maries County Sheriff’s Office reportedly states.

Somebody get this kid get an autographed Dwight Howard jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT