ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Teacher of the Year is accused of having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student in Southern California: The third case of its kind from the same school in less than 10 years

• Tracy Vanderhulst, 38, has been arrested on allegations of engaging in sexual activity with a student
  • The teacher from Yucaipa High School in California was booked into the San Bernardino County detention center on $30,000 bail
  • Vanderhulst, who is married with two children, had been honored as 'Teacher of the Year' at the school in 2017

tracy-vanderhulst-teacher-arrested-4765033.jpg

I just wish someone would say how ugly all their teachers were and how lucky kids are now and then post some pictures of wood indicating they would (obviously touch a 25 year old because they haven’t in 10-40 years) that would be awesome.

You guys ever left the county? Ever left Kentucky? Seen the internet? FB was too busy for you?

I just wish someone would say how ugly all their teachers were and how lucky kids are now and then post some pictures of wood indicating they would (obviously touch a 25 year old because they haven’t in 10-40 years) that would be awesome.

You guys ever left the county? Ever left Kentucky? Seen the internet? FB was too busy for you?
You try waaaay too hard.

No you dudes that post the exact same thing everyone in these threads are the ones trying too hard bud.
Actually, many of us post with different takes each time, They may not be the best takes, but we also recognize that and we dont take ourselves so seriously as a result..

I think that something you should recognize when you post each time in GYERO. Just like me and many others, your takes are not very good. That’s evident by the lack of likes and continual flack you receive in GYERO. Then you fly into these types of fridge was a typical PTI – like barbs, thinking you’re being clever. The only problem is you lack the self-awareness to recognize that point whereas I do. Personally, that’s why I never post there.

As far as the internet is concerned idgaf. In real life I’m a pretty nice, solid, giving dude. On here, you all have gotten what you asked for as far as it concerns me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT