ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty Teacher Alert: JCPS Edition

WayneDougan

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
With apologies to Bob... 😉

JCPS Will Probably Give "They/Them" Teacher of the Year

"A Jefferson County Public Schools teacher accused of dressing up like a woman and sexually groping men is now facing several new charges, and these are in Jefferson County. Michael Mascardo was already facing eight sexual abuse charges in Oldham County. On Monday, he was charged with five counts of third-degree sexual abuse in Jefferson County."

63bedbd6d9989.image.jpg

"A Jefferson County Public Schools teacher accused of dressing up like a woman and sexually groping men is now facing several new charges, and these are in Jefferson County. Michael Mascardo was already facing eight sexual abuse charges in Oldham County. On Monday, he was charged with five counts of third-degree sexual abuse in Jefferson County."

63bedbd6d9989.image.jpg

Velma_Dinkley.png

63bedbd6d9989.image.jpg
whats-that-machaizelli-kahey.gif

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Best I can tell he/she/they/it isn't/aren't groping students, so what's the problem?

Shocking that Marge Schott's and Ronald McDonald's love child is a sexual predator.

Wouldn't the combination of those two be an obese racist clown?
Racist, Ronald McDonald has gladly served more people of color than anyone in the past 100 years. Offsets Marge's Nazi tendencies. I was referring to the clown hair and dumpy/ugly mug of the perp.

Last edited:
Racist, Ronald McDonald has gladly served more people of color than anyone in the past 100 years. Offsets Marge's Nazi tendencies. I was referring to the clown hair and dumpy/ugly mug of the perp.
Yeah... so Marge is the racist. Ronald is the clown. Plus he's bringing the burgers so I assume the offspring would be fat. I was not besmirching the good name of Ronald McDonald!

Wayne is this really how you want to spend your last months on catpaw?

Just trying to fill the meaningless and monotonous day that is what my life is now. Feeling pretty hopeless.

Edit: @rudd1 - sorry man, didn't mean to sound like a dramatic teen. I'm on this diet; yesterday was a fast day and I wanted to off myself. All good today!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rudd1
More men have come forward about this guy groping him.

Also, probably even more men are vomiting like Roy Munson and will never admit they let this person grope them.

He said a few months ago when this story broke that some of them engaged back. Its amazing how many gay men are married and afraid to come out to their wives.

He said a few months ago when this story broke that some of them engaged back. Its amazing how many gay men are married and afraid to come out to their wives.
Lol... I ain't no homosexual but I would assume telling my wife of almost twenty years that I'm gay wouldn't be a fun thing to do.

63bedbd6d9989.image.jpg

Is that Bullet Bob Armstrong???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT