ADVERTISEMENT

National Semi-Finals Game Thread

The shots are falling, refs letting them play, Good tempo and flow to the game. Very fun to view.

Baylor came out with a mission and they demolished Houston. That game was over after the first 10 minutes. I don't see either team beating Baylor Monday. Unless Baylor goes cold, but I don't see that happening.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Baylor Vs Gonzaga will be interesting.
Gonzaga plays great team ball - team defense and team offense (will they be pushed around by a much stronger Baylor team though)
Baylor is super athletic and talented individuals

Juzang can score from everywhere on the floor. His defense has been more than adequate also. How Cal couldn't see his value is pretty alarming at this point in his career.

Baylor Vs Gonzaga will be interesting.
Gonzaga plays great team ball - team defense and team offense (will they be pushed around by a much stronger Baylor team though)
Baylor is super athletic and talented individuals

Gonzaga has certainly beaten, and can beat, a team of Baylor's caliber..

But including the tournament and conference play.. they haven't played a team like Baylor, someone in the top10-15.. since like mid december.

Juzang can score from everywhere on the floor. His defense has been more than adequate also. How Cal couldn't see his value is pretty alarming at this point in his career.
Is it possible that Cal recognized that he was really unhappy at UK and knew the best thing for the kid was to let him go West.

Watching these 2 teams light it up makes me resent Cal even more!!!!

Our offense needs a COMPLETE overhaul!!!!

Reactions: RunninRichie
UCLA caught fire at the best possible time, really playing well. I can’t believe they were ever down so much in the play in game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT