ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Thread: Alabama vs. Clemson

---
Peach Bowl, 1993....Clemson fans stole our seats at the Georgia Dome & refused to get out of them. Some gutless stadium official caved into them, God knows why & we were given 4 chairs to sit in behind the lunatics. Unless you've been around them, you just wouldn't understand. Think UT fans, but even dumber.

Spica Orbit
also fans acted trashy in music city bowl bout 10 years ago but I do like dabo seems like a good guy

---
Peach Bowl, 1993....Clemson fans stole our seats at the Georgia Dome & refused to get out of them. Some gutless stadium official caved into them, God knows why & we were given 4 chairs to sit in behind the lunatics. Unless you've been around them, you just wouldn't understand. Think UT fans, but even dumber.

Spica Orbit

They are really bad I was at the Clemson South Carolina game last season and a few idiots in front of us refused to sit down the entire game in Williams Brice. The entire section wanted to kill them

Another terrible play call. Tua run in shotgun with all out blitz? maybe on another down, not 4th and he's no Hurts. He's going down on contact

Not even a run throw option on that play, just dumb.

Bama's O-Line has been dominated by the Clemson D-Line.

Would love for this performance by the Tide to help the next generation of KY HS O-Linemen decide to come to UK.:pray:

Reactions: Jazzycat3
They are really bad I was at the Clemson South Carolina game last season and a few idiots in front of us refused to sit down the entire game in Williams Brice. The entire section wanted to kill them
---
Oh the plans we had for them in 1993, if only Marty Moore had gone down after his freaking interception.....

Spica Orbit

Yes, Bama has, for the most part, been carrying the SEC flag for a decade now but tonight, they are simply embarrassing the SEC. Hopefully, this blowout puts an end to their dominance in the SEC.

Suck it, Bama.

This is why you don’t let experts pick champions. Because unless someone plays each other, it’s speculation. No one was saying Clemson could do this. But they have absolutely dominated Bama. They’re up nearly 30 points and have stopped them three times on downs.

I’m loving this.

Yes, Bama has, for the most part, been carrying the SEC flag for a decade now but tonight, they are simply embarrassing the SEC. Hopefully, this blowout puts an end to their dominance in the SEC.

Unless Clemson is joining the SEC or Sabans gonna coach the Packers I can’t see how that would be

Lawrence looks like an ugly woman. If my daughter brought that home l would say at least he will be a millionaire.

This conference collectivism is so stupid Bama didn’t embarrass the Sec. they embarrassed themselves

Yes, they embarrassed themselves, sure..no doubt about it..but it does not look good for the SEC that this was the best of the Conference..the SEC's best was a ****ing 30 point thumping from Clemson.

Lawrence looks like an ugly woman. If my daughter brought that home l would say at least he will be a millionaire.

Being a quarterback and a soon to be NFL player makes you a lot more attractive.

There’s been plenty of hideous Kentucky basketball players get girls thrown at them.

Yes, they embarrassed themselves, sure..no doubt about it..but it does not look good for the SEC, that this was the best of the Conference..the SEC's best was a ****ing 30 point thumping from Clemson.

The sec dominance in football and acc in basketball is largely a bspn construct. The sec sucked the last few years other than Georgia and Bama

Reactions: KingOfBBN
There’s a shift in power. Clemson is running this ish now - which is crazy considering how big of a dork Dabo is.

Will be fun watching the bammer fans meltdown.

Definitely Imagine Dragons. If that’s what constitutes rock music these days, wow! Thank god I grew up in the 80s. When real rockers wore spandex and makeup and used hair spray!
I'll say this for them. At least they play instruments. These days everyone is a DJ.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT