ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR thread

Damn. 2nd closest finish. I got to witness the first closest in history in person, also won by Hamlin.

I didn't realize Newman may be hurt bad until my son just told me. That sucks.
No replays, no reporting on him, they aren’t flipping the car back over, and nothing from him on radio.
I ****ed up and jumped up as they crossed the line so didn’t even see the wreck. From the explanations I’ve seen, it wasn’t good.

That last shot showed him getting plowed right where his head would be by another car going 200 mph.

No replays, no reporting on him, they aren’t flipping the car back over, and nothing from him on radio.
I ****ed up and jumped up as they crossed the line so didn’t even see the wreck. From the explanations I’ve seen, it wasn’t good.

Car flipped and car behind him ran straight into the driver while he was upside down. It's not looking good.

He hit the wall hard and flipped
Then got slammed almost through drivers window. Worst possible place to get hit

My stomach is in knots. That was so bad. Worst wreck I’ve seen in my lifetime.

I never met Ryan, but he was a friend of a friend and got hot passes for us the 2nd year that Ky Speedway had the top series race. Really a great guy and has managed to hang on after a lot of guys would have quit. I hope he gets to race again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT