ADVERTISEMENT

Name the album game

Yep. =)

rudd1: 5
Gassy: 1
H. Lecter: 1
Kaizer Sosay: 1
the nail at the foul line: 1

You can ask one Yes/No question between updates -- like, "Is this album from the 1960s?" or "Did this album win a Grammy?" Anything relevant like that. =)

Next:

Clipboard01.jpg

Reactions: rudd1
Rudd is like the UCONN Women of this thread. You are like Stanford. If we are comparing this thread to women's basketball, why not? Gassy was like La Tech, H Lecter was like Baylor with Griner and I am like Texas AM.
Nah...Rudd is more like the NY Yankees of this thread. He obviously spent way too much money buying albums/CD’s which gives him a huge advantage...and now everyone hates him for bastardizing the game.

Hahaha

Yep. =)

the nail at the foul line: 1

You can ask one Yes/No question between updates -- like, "Is this album from the 1960s?" or "Did this album win a Grammy?" Anything relevant like that. =)

Next:

Clipboard01.jpg
Is this band named after a president that was assassinated in Dallas?

Dead Kennedy's Frankenchrist

• Love
Reactions: J_Dee and rudd1
-im 50...been listening /collecting/reading about music for 38 years. Rolling stone/goldmine through pitchfork/discogs, most genres.

-spent a whole lotta time in record stores.

-also...not on that record but this is my favorite dk's song:

Last edited:
:cool:

the nail at the foul line: 2

Next:

327994578_880680429846056_2094171353537209144_n.jpg

GnarlsBarkley is on the board. =)

GnarlsBarkley: 1

Last one before a break:

328711829_715097786973409_2056687389162796671_n.jpg

Y'all are too good. XD

GnarlsBarkley: 2

And with that, I'm taking a break (too much work coming up,). If somebody wants to pick up, go right ahead. I think this thread's been fun, thanks for that. =)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT