ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

They’re still pretty popular but a few have closed. The one we frequent changed from weight to size of cup for pricing. I don’t understand that at all. I can stack shit pretty high in a small cup.

Hmm maybe I should go back. I would get a reasonable sized cup, load it with good froyo and some primo toppings = $7.50. Wtf. Get real.

I’m dying for quality frozen treats at a reasonable price over here.

iu

BLUE BELL, B****!

A bunch of froyo places up here went in and out. One guy tried to supplement the business by selling soup.

I don’t see the business model. We’re going to sell only one product and even that, it’s mostly seasonal.

Orange Leaf here in the winter was a lonely place.

One guy tried to supplement the business by selling soup.

Lmao soup and froyo. Sounds awful.

I think the froyo craze originated in Cali or someplace warm, had a name like “Pink Berry” or “Red Twig” or some crap, and people just copied that formula.

The ice cream shop died a long time ago, from what I can tell, and that’s sad. Unless you’re at a vacation spot you don’t see real ice cream shops. You got Cold Stone and crap like that, orange leaf, where you pay 5+$ for some trendy crap, but you can’t hop in a Baskins Robbins and get a quick scoop for a reasonable price. Sad!

That’s why I eat Blue Bell.

As many of you know, I don’t like superhero movies... after seeing this, I may have to give Captain Marvel a second look.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Just Primed myself a set of these bad boys...
b33f160c627b8d8c4a81983647cb0d6c--ice-cubes-amazons.jpg

Huge spherical ice balls FTMFW yo, cause I'm sophisticated AF. Y'all rubes can cling to your massively-increased-surface-area-crushed-ice-that dilutes-your-drink if you want, as for me and mine, well, we're movin' on up. Peace.

Well, the Cats just need to take it one game at a time. And they need to play together as a team. You may not realize this because you are a bunch of uneducated jackals...but there is no "I" in team.

T - Together
E - Everyone
A - Accomplishes
M - More

We should respect Davidson and realize that nothing comes easy in the NCAA tourney. Because anyone can be beaten on any given day. At the end of the day we just need to stay focused and execute and strive for that one shining moment.

Well, the Cats just need to take it one game at a time. And they need to play together as a team. You may not realize this because you are a bunch of uneducated jackals...but there is no "I" in team.
However, like I used to tell my coach, "Yeah but there is an "I" in W-I-N-N-E-R, and when it comes to me I'm chuckin' that motherf--ker cause this hammer is always cocked, bay-bee!"

Kobe didn't have shit on me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT