ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Happy for Jason. Glad to hear he bounced back.

I'm concerned for any man with a family struggling with employment. I was really concerned for one who needed other men to build a fence for him making it.

Hope the guy who played the ultimate bitch card gets what he deserves.

Reactions: Hoops244
I'm happy for Shpeerz. I don't know what to think now. Was the snitch part of a bigger plan than us to better his life? Confused to say the least. Kind of sweaty..a little hungry.

principal-anderson.gif

Outstanding! Glad things worked out for Speers.

But i think we all knew they would eventually. I think the only question was how long it would take to get that job. So happy for him that he landed a great job so quickly. I mean, he is a great family man and he works hard and is good at what he does. Sounded like all of the higher ups at his previous job thought he was the best worker they had. So you know they all gave him a good recommendation work-wise. And if i am looking to hire someone…and an applicant comes along with those kind of credentials…and that applicant is honest and takes responsibility for what happened and seems sincere…then i hire that dude on the spot. You can look a man in the eyes and tell when they are lying or not being sincere. I'm sure Speers' new employer saw that honesty when they met him face to face and looked him in the eyes.

Having said all of that…it still sucks what happened. And it was a horrible thing to do to a person. All over meaningless message board stuff. smh. But the sweet justice is that the prick who did it had it back fire in his face with Speers landing a better job.[laughing]

Also…methinks karma still has plenty in store for the culprit.

Gonzaga is honkey garbage.

Deer MEETCH,
Next year cumittty mueetins, you put dem Cayuts in de same brakuts as Zags,

Sahned,
BBN

Ummmmm…..you were saying???

BTW…Gonzaga has been over-ranked and over-seeded in several seasons in the past. And maybe they were this season…maybe not. But i will say that this very well may be the best team they have had in the Few era. They have a legit Big. They have 3-point shooters. They play good defense. They shoot great from the line. They have some transfers that are legit. They are a legit contender.

This is the only somewhat legit zags team I've ever seen. They got their first McD's AA. Still, took a shit game to overcome a gritty WVU team.

I mean wtf do they find these refs, and where do they get the nerve to call 588766 fouls in a game like this?

Outstanding! Glad things worked out for Speers.

But i think we all knew they would eventually. I think the only question was how long it would take to get that job. So happy for him that he landed a great job so quickly. I mean, he is a great family man and he works hard and is good at what he does. Sounded like all of the higher ups at his previous job thought he was the best worker they had. So you know they all gave him a good recommendation work-wise. And if i am looking to hire someone…and an applicant comes along with those kind of credentials…and that applicant is honest and takes responsibility for what happened and seems sincere…then i hire that dude on the spot. You can look a man in the eyes and tell when they are lying or not being sincere. I'm sure Speers' new employer saw that honesty when they met him face to face and looked him in the eyes.

Having said all of that…it still sucks what happened. And it was a horrible thing to do to a person. All over meaningless message board stuff. smh. But the sweet justice is that the prick who did it had it back fire in his face with Speers landing a better job.[laughing]

i just hope he didn't have to miss any rec league bball games. those things are important

Ummmmm…..you were saying???

BTW…Gonzaga has been over-ranked and over-seeded in several seasons in the past. And maybe they were this season…maybe not. But i will say that this very well may be the best team they have had in the Few era. They have a legit Big. They have 3-point shooters. They play good defense. They shoot great from the line. They have some transfers that are legit. They are a legit contender.
I stand by what I wrote.

They suck. Kansas, UNC have PROs on their team. UCLA/Zona are much better... This just from look test. Florida is a better team.

Their "legit" big is a hairy pussy who has less muscle tone than me.

i just hope he didn't have to miss any rec league bball games. those things are important

I want so bad to chime in on this with something like..."If Schpeerz misses the game, then who will keep the stats?!?!?!????!!!??? And to chime in on the earlier posts about the man-loft. But I won't do that. Because it isn't fun busting his balls if he isn't here to read it/respond to it.

DAMNIT, SCHPEERZ!

oh i bet he is reading it. i really get the not chiming in part tho.

damn Kansas looks good. but like some of the big leaguers(gyero) stated(and i hate giving them credit for anything) karma has to catch up to them. you can't get away with the off the court shenanigans and cover ups and the basketball Gods let that go. they will come to collect on these Jayhawks before it is said and done

Purdue's defense was shit. How you have two bears in the middle and can't defend. Hell Swanigan couldn't even score in the paint.

Purdue's guards were terrible on defense. Horrid awful

I don't know about the second half because I went to bed early, but in the first half they hit some early threes and tried to boatrace Kansas. The only problem is Purdue isn't a team that can do that for 40 minutes. The end of the half proved that. They were shooting three balls almost every possession at the end, and Swanigan only had two points at halftime. Had they settled down into a half court offense that ate shot clock, got Swanigan involved, and limited Kansas' possessions, that's a different game.

Defensively, they were allowing Kansas to pound the ball inside at will. They should have taken a page out of Gonzaga's defensive playbook last night. Seriously. They know they are a team with basically one big and four guards out there. Defensively, they spread WVU out last night with the zone they were playing. There were many possessions last night that the only people inside the perimeter was that bearded honk for Gonzaga, and that Adrian dude for WVU.

They were forcing WVU to take contested outside shots, and as soon as the ball was released, two, sometimes all three other guards came in to crash the boards and make it a four on one rebound opportunity in the paint. It worked for them. WVU only shot like 25% for the game. Had they shot at a similar clip that Gonzaga did(around 40%) with all those turnovers from their press, WVU wins by double digits.

Say what you want about Gonzaga, this is probably the best team Mark Few has had and they are legit Final Four contenders.

I'm amazed that WVU was even in that game with shooting 25%. The Xavier-Arizona game looked to be good (close anyway), but it was on too late. I went to bed at half-time. Woke up & saw that Xavier won.

Purdue was stupid.

I know others will disagree, but the One Shining Moment video? Gay. It not only ran its course, but it went off-road.

Frankly, it's terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
One shining moment doesn't bother me. I enjoy watching the highlights of the tourney…barely even notice the song any more.

What bothers me is UK getting the late game…ALL THE FREAKING TIME. And then, as funky alluded to earlier, the game starting 10-15 minutes later than the already late starting time.

I'd vote for a ball bat repeatedly swung with extreme prejudice at the cocksucker's knees -- then karma would cause the cocksucker's insurance to send the cocksucker to Speers's new employer and pay Speers to treat the cocksucker.

Reactions: -BBH-
I'd vote for a ball bat repeatedly swung with extreme prejudice at the cocksucker's knees -- then karma would cause the cocksucker's insurance to send the cocksucker to Speers's new employer and pay Speers to treat the cocksucker.
I'd like for that bat to be swung repeatedly at someone's lower back. Like the ol' Tootsie Pop commercial, how many licks does it take to make a kidney not function anymore?

Y'all are going for too much damage too quickly. This is the type of person who deserves a porcupine dragged across their face and the quills slowly twisted out of them. Reeds under both finger and toe nails until the nail breaks off under pressure. Tied to the ground with bamboo growing under them to slowly grow through their chest. Their nuts coated in honey while a colony of bullet ants are poured into it. A car battery hooked up to their nipples and the circuit completed when they close their eyes. Then, we can think about breaking out the baseball bat.

Congrats to Speerz! Very happy for him. Can only imagine how delicious that Keystone Ice was that he celebrated with while rearranging the stuffed animals in his "man loft". :)

I concur. To the cork soaker that started all this bull ish with spears. May your balls be infested with fleas and your arms grow too short to scratch them.

Reactions: Mashburned
On a side note. Thank you to the kind words regarding my daughter. She is home doing well now. She can't watch tv or play on electronics for at least a couple of weeks. Doctors said the brain needs healing. So we will be listening to the game tonight. Should be some good fun father daughter quality time. Go Cats!

Can Zar-Doz even hit a curveball? Whoever is taking a bat to the kneecaps of the perp needs to at least be able to hit a curveball at a respectable clip.

My mojo is f'd. As of last night, a new addition has been added to the NCAA tournament viewing arrangement that has produced great results so far, amazing results, and this new addition doesn't shut up. Ever. Not one second. I'm really stressed about this. There are other rooms and TVs to get away, but the Lucky TV is in the room where the yapper will be.

Last edited:
Can Zar-Doz even hit a curveball? Whoever is taking a bat to the kneecaps of the perp needs to at least be able to hit a curveball at a respectable clip.

My mojo is f'd. As of last night, a new addition has been added to the NCAA tournament viewing arrangement that has produced great results so far, amazing results, and this new addition doesn't shut up. Ever. Not one second. I'm really stressed about this. There are other rooms and TVs to get away, but the Lucky TV is in the room where the yapper will be.
You got a woman in the house? Is it the cutie you met walking your dog?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT