ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Hey guys! Did I miss anything?
Nope. Mav’s been living in the batting cage since February & he STILL can’t hit a curve ball. The Cats made it to Omaha just as we suspected all along. The Yankees haven’t choked yet but it’s early…check back in about 4 months for confirmation on the occurrence of that inevitability.

200w.gif

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; but what’s the deal with kidney stones?”

- Psalm 139:14 (NFV) (new funky version)

T’s and P’s and tendrils of good vibrations for my in-law tomorrow. The Cancer can get pumped, as the kids say.

I know I have the job that I have, but this morning felt like late September, and I almost want to fast forward. Almost. Just a little.

I don’t know what demon was exorcised after losing to Oakland, but this baseball run, hope for both bball teams, and Stoops crew have me feeling good. Or it could be the pain meds.

Don’t have much more to say, so stay cool, NOB.

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; but what’s the deal with kidney stones?”

- Psalm 139:14 (NFV) (new funky version)

T’s and P’s and tendrils of good vibrations for my in-law tomorrow. The Cancer can get pumped, as the kids say.

I know I have the job that I have, but this morning felt like late September, and I almost want to fast forward. Almost. Just a little.

I don’t know what demon was exorcised after losing to Oakland, but this baseball run, hope for both bball teams, and Stoops crew have me feeling good. Or it could be the pain meds.

Don’t have much more to say, so stay cool, NOB.

Hope it all turns out well funky!

I will admit when I got up this morning I thought it felt like a wonderful day to tailgate and watch football.

It's probably just the pain meds that have made you all warm and fuzzy about our athletics now. But don't worry one screen pass for 2 yards when we need 13 and you'll be back to normal.

Saw a fun clip on a reel with Pete rose honoring Nolan Ryan. Was semi recent. Talked about how nasty he and Bob Gibson were. Only 2 pitchers he feared and he named how many hall of famers he went up against.

Said the hitters today just cock back and swing for the fences at every at bat. Said Nolan would have had 5000 strikeouts easy in today's game.

Kinda reminds of Mav and his kryptonite...the curve.

Not sure why I had to call out Mav.

A little random that the church stuff in gyero got me going back.

When I first started working at the plant I work for there was a dude, real asshole, who was jacked up on steroids. Had his steroid Bible he called it on how to do it right lol. Anyway he got himself ordained as a minister online of course. Then managed to turn his garage into a "church". Lived out in the country. Have no idea what type of sermons he pretended to do and who actually showed up. All done as a tax scheme.

He and at least 4 managers there were very heavy into the cocaine, dealing and using. Not very good at hiding it as we all knew them as the cocaine cowboys. Needless to say none of them work there anymore. But dude was slinging roids, coke, and preaching out if his garage the good word of Jesus while evading taxes.

One thing no one ever questioned him on was his marriage. She worked there for a while as well. Story he told was they started dating when he was 25. The math then would mean she was 15 at the time. Married when she was 18.

Just random you come across along the path of life

A little random that the church stuff in gyero got me going back.

When I first started working at the plant I work for there was a dude, real asshole, who was jacked up on steroids. Had his steroid Bible he called it on how to do it right lol. Anyway he got himself ordained as a minister online of course. Then managed to turn his garage into a "church". Lived out in the country. Have no idea what type of sermons he pretended to do and who actually showed up. All done as a tax scheme.

He and at least 4 managers there were very heavy into the cocaine, dealing and using. Not very good at hiding it as we all knew them as the cocaine cowboys. Needless to say none of them work there anymore. But dude was slinging roids, coke, and preaching out if his garage the good word of Jesus while evading taxes.

One thing no one ever questioned him on was his marriage. She worked there for a while as well. Story he told was they started dating when he was 25. The math then would mean she was 15 at the time. Married when she was 18.

Just random you come across along the path of life

This sounds like a story about Mav and how he prepares for the softball season.......you know with the steroid use and what not.

This sounds like a story about Mav and how he prepares for the softball season.......you know with the steroid use and what not.
Thought you were going to say with the cocaine lol, no judging here Mav.

Put some hair on your chest with that diet.

Kinda seemed like an episode of Justified. These were some eastern ky good Ole boys. No judging here either.

I mean running coke and roids while using both and preaching the word of God and evading taxes is a ballsy plan. Definite A for effort.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT