ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Been a tough week here at my household. The cat that my wife got when we were just dating/engaged had to be put to sleep today. 13 years with him. Kind of get attached. I will miss him. He definitely was my friend. Especially hard when you have to explain it to a 6 year old. Then my youngest got sick at daycare as we were pulling out of the driveway to head to the vet. Definitely a suck ass day in my household.

Damn electric company installed a new ADVANCED METERING INFRASTRUCTURE (AMI) on the side of my house. And get this, it's FREE. Tell me how I'm supposed to trust something like that. It's digital, it flashes weird nonsensical letters and sometimes numbers. Did I tell you they installed this for free. IF I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE ADVANCED 5G INFRASTRUCTURE HANGING OVER MY DRIVEWAY I MIGHT BE CONCERNED.

I guess I've accepted it all.

But I will never ever accept the Apple Watch trend. It's the stupidest looking junk on a wrist I've ever seen, and EVERY white person wears one.

Cal can kiss my whole asshole for what he's doing to my boy Reed Sheppard.

Damn electric company installed a new ADVANCED METERING INFRASTRUCTURE (AMI) on the side of my house. And get this, it's FREE. Tell me how I'm supposed to trust something like that. It's digital, it flashes weird nonsensical letters and sometimes numbers. Did I tell you they installed this for free. IF I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE ADVANCED 5G INFRASTRUCTURE HANGING OVER MY DRIVEWAY I MIGHT BE CONCERNED.

But I will never ever accept the Apple Watch trend. It's the stupidest looking junk on a wrist I've ever seen, and EVERY white person wears one.

Sounds like the govt is building some sorta portal in your location. Using your incredibly high access to concentrated 5g. Your at the apex..maybe who knows.

Every wal-mart should have a police hub.

In a line you got police station then liquor store then the actual wally world. Add a little lawn and gardening. What's more American than that
Our Wal Marts sells liquor and has some sort of international bank thing at the customer service desk. And a nasty subway by the entrance.

I think Cal pretty much killed my interest in UK basketball. I’ve watched 1.5 games this season. Just really having a hard time getting into any UK sports these days.

Note to self: buy a sous vide thingamajig. Strip was amazing, but the filet looked like leather. Still tasty-ish.
Assuming you're cooking it on a grill, grill the strip side over the coals and leave the fillet off of the coals. It'll get enough radiant heat to cook properly. However, always trust in kook.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Sounds like they wanna attract aliens to your house.

Apple watches are stupid. Just stupid.

Cal got a win in a dog fight. Just like he loves! Final 4 bound am I right?

Last edited:
- Dealing with COVID right now. Initially lost senses of smell and taste. Taste returning. I could smell poop earlier this AM. Guess that's a good sign?

- @UKGrad93 : Visited briefly this past Saturday with Willy and his lovely better-half while in FL. Great seeing them again after 4 years. Total awesomeness.

- re: Cal, Arky... Happy for the W, but these ain't your Dad's Cats. Nevertheless, every win over dirty Eric Musselman is a good one.

Think I should try it?
toaster-lights-on-and-off.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT