ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I gotta admit, after 93 beat me because of Ben Roethlisberger's buffoonery, I was not a good sportsman. I was bitter and mad. I went to the waiver wire and snatched up all the QBs worth a damn so Funk wouldn't have a chance to pick up a good QB. AND IT SORT OF PAID OFF! Uncle Phil Rivers turned in a whopping 10 points and Funk lost by 6.

I repeat. I was a bad sport this year, and I'd do it again because I'm a sore loser, and Funky is a notorious cheater!

I gotta admit, after 93 beat me because of Ben Roethlisberger's buffoonery, I was not a good sportsman. I was bitter and mad. I went to the waiver wire and snatched up all the QBs worth a damn so Funk wouldn't have a chance to pick up a good QB. AND IT SORT OF PAID OFF! Uncle Phil Rivers turned in a whopping 10 points and Funk lost by 6.

I repeat. I was a bad sport this year, and I'd do it again because I'm a sore loser, and Funky is a notorious cheater!
Collusion. Shenanigans. Mischievous and Deceitful. Chicanerous and Deplorable.

Real life picture of that Rooferee bastard.

iu

Imagine being so shitty at roofing you gotta get a part time referee job fixing games for vegas! F John Higgins! Horrible ref with a horrible google review history!

Reactions: AustinTXCat
A win is a win and we’re undefeated in 2021 & in the SEC.

Biggest positive: Never thought I would see a game where this particular team only had 2 turnovers. That’s progress. (Even though Vandy sucks)

Negatives: Our Offense is still a mess.

Ha, Matt got the owner of the bunker home on the radio.

1db399428b889e869eeb6c090de0993d-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

It's got 3 levels of security...Defcon 1, 2, and 3!.....and that doesn't even include the bunker part.

He won't reveal where the copper tunnel exits.

C Wesley Morgan is going to give KSR a tour of his amazing pad.

Some guy in Louisville tried to buy the house....with a $6mi cold check. LOL

@funKYcat75...Keep us posted on the happenings at the tiny pool domicile.

If they’re moving...then we need to know where, why and whoTF is taking over residence.

If they’re just cleaning out their house and getting rid of unwanted stuff then...don’t tell us about that...just make something up instead.

Well, I’d like to know what they’re throwing away. For example, if a beautiful shiny lawn globe makes it’s way to the dumpster, I would like to save it and put it in the catpaw museum.

3-0 In 2021

Holy shite! I actually saw signs of life on offense. Cal actually changed up our half court sets a bit. And we actually ran a real bona fide out of bounds play...or at least attempted to do so.

Good to see Brooks playing. Allen gave us some productive minutes. We shot the ball better. Mainly because we had better shot selection & balanced scoring. 18 assists!!! But I also like the adjustments to the half court offense. We still run the same stuff...just a couple of tweaks. At least it’s not the exact same BS that hasn’t worked at all.

Still a long way to go. That game is a completely different ball game with Keyontae Johnson in the Gator lineup. But the Cats do look better...which is nice.

The big difference in hoops is Askew hit midrange runners, a three and distributed the ball without dribbling off his foot.

that and Boston not sucking. He played Ok.

that’s all we needed to be decent. Too bad it took 10 games

Yes. Askew definitely played better. Much better. But he still makes some really bad decisions on the court...for a <coughs> PG.

For instance...
2nd half...half court offense...he has the ball middle of the court 15’ Beyond the top of the key and is being guarded but not too tightly. A player from the left wing (about 30’away) starts running at him to trap him. A mildly decent PG would have either passed the ball (to the player who was now left unguarded on the left wing) or dribbled to the right side of the court to avoid the trap to open up a passing lane...or even beat his man off the dribble. What did Askew do? Stood still...took two more dribbles...then sheepishly picked the ball up in a timid fashion and proceeded to get trapped. By a guy coming from 30’away!!!

Luckily he didn’t turn the ball over there...but it epitomized his lack of court awareness.

There were plenty more examples...especially in our press offense...which is abysmal and will get us in trouble against a good team unless we clean it up.

But that’s enough for now...

Because he did play much better. Gonna let that marinate.

Had to do some more research. The guy who owned it since 2008 must’ve run into some financial difficulties (or died in it). He sold it in December to some company that has now sold it to a building company out of Nicholasville. I’m gonna be mad if it’s turned into a rental. That needs to be someone’s forever home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT