ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Y'all i got a new life starting tomorrow. Near Tampa and St. Pete. Gonna give y'all some phone calls next week. I have no tv and no computer. I have a blow up bed and clothes. Ha ha. That's it.

A blow up bed and and clothes. Ha ha what a life.
That's how I started out when I moved to the Midwest 23 years ago.

Hang in there Willy. Two roads diverged in a a wood, and you. You took the one covered in strange poontang. And that has made all the difference.

I'll gif it up tomorrow.

Funky. Appreciate it. Ha ha. Good way of looking at it. Just hate giving up 25% of routine with my wife. I now understand why people after decades of marriage go back.

Reactions: Mashburned
I effed up. But I'm so deep down the rabbit hole that even Alice couldn't get herself out

Yea I wrote that....

I actually was thinking of that R Kelly song from Space Jam "I believe I can fly... I believe I can piss on that child LMAO"

Reactions: Willy4UK
Damn, I hope willy finds a permanent place to live soon…otherwise he will wind up just like the crazy mofo in his avatar…aimlessly roaming around from house to house tickling the b-holes of random strangers.

But don't worry, willy…everything happens for a reason. Just need some time. You'll be fine. Hang in there, brother.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
@Willy4UK : good luck, dude. Live the dream and be happy with your choice (s).

giphy.gif

happy late easter you crazy motha****as. glad you let me post round these parts. long weekend. went to the countryside to mom's. no internet and not much cable either. but i like it. after easter egg hunting yest, spent the rest of the afternoon with the wife, kid and mom fishing. little girl loves sacrificing the worms and casting. good shit. back home now, our male and female little dogs got together obviously when we were on vacation in Mexico 2 months ago. tried to get them to breed before and nothing happened. we go on vaca to the carib and wala she ends up preggers without warning. had 4 and one didn't make it. so now we have 3 little shits to add to the fam, for now. 2 will be sold. so i think. never can tell with women and attachments. my mil has been a licensed breeder for like 20 yrs of the chua hua huas. or however you spelll the crap. these little fully paperwork and AKC bloodlined shits are gold mines. that's daddy talk. while the wife is asleep.

Reactions: UKGrad93
@Willy4UK it all happens for a reason. Hope however it shakes out you end up happy!

Son, Its taking me all 10 hours not to talk to my 18 yr old intern. Wanna text her now BUT. will wait till tommorow

I'm gonna be honest. I effed shit up. No way around it. BUT i have a Monopoly get out jail free card. Oh. it will be invalid soon. Trust me

Reactions: _Zardoz_
Y'all i got a new life starting tomorrow. Near Tampa and St. Pete. Gonna give y'all some phone calls next week. I have no tv and no computer. I have a blow up bed and clothes. Ha ha. That's it.

A blow up bed and and clothes. Ha ha what a life.
Wow! Sorry to hear it. Wishing only the best for ya, bro. Please stay in touch and let me know what's going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT