ADVERTISEMENT

Myron Medcalf on Cal and Kentucky.

I pointed at no one. I don’t keep track of that kind of stuff. AD was paid $200k was a favorite among some UL fans though.
Well again, I’m a UK fan and I am well aware of what U of L and multiple other fans have said about UK. Illinois fans are some of the worst. I think that’s where all the AD and the $200,000 came from because they were bitter.

Yep, I've been noticing that as well. All these players were offered money to play at others schools and it's documented in these cases. Yet, we're to believe, though they were being shopped to the highest bidder, they ended up at Duke for the love of the game or for the love of Coach K? If anyone actually believes that, I'd love to talk to you about an amazing real estate opportunity of some ocean front property in North Dakota.

K has been outbidding other schools for players, for quite a few years. I would like to know the amount of his war chest.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
It is not his job to root for UK.

The tactic of pointing the finger to accuse others of indiscretions that the finger pointer himself is committing is right out of Saul Alinski’s “Rules for Radicals”. It was originally intended as a rhetorical tool for deceitful radical political attacks against anyone who disagrees with them. But the tactic has become standard operating procedure for many of today’s politicians and social commentators. Now, everyone is doing it. Including sports fans, apparently.
While I agree you, that is an awfully drawn out way to call someone a hypocrite.

KU is at the mercy of an arbitrary entity. Who knows what they will decide? I would be nervous if I were a KU fan, just because of this fact.

But since I am not a KU fan, I am skeptical that justice will be served. Too many times we have seen programs that cheat fail to be punished for it.

It's going to be interesting to see which NCAA will show up, the one that pulled the banner down in Loserville or the one that accepted make believe classes at UNCheat?

Reactions: Montana81
Of course he didn't mention Duke.

I'm not sure who Myra Metcalf is, but at least she got it partly right.

Not really. You inferred it. After seeing what happened to Georgia Tech, I fully expect the NCAA to hit Kansas with a laundry list of penalties. I just think Kansas will appeal and have them all reduced or removed.

They willl in my opinion get them reduced. Not removed. Self is going to get a black eye.

Reactions: villefan76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT